2013 Good Call Bad Call

Remove this Banner Ad

Eddie was standing right next to him and should have taken the kick.

No we would still be labelled tankers, cheats. GC/BC
pragmatic call... it doesnt matter that other clubs have been busted for similar salary cap infringements or worse (draft tampering). All they care about is sinking the slipper into Carlton because we are one of the biggest clubs around.

Apparently only blokes know the stuff word for word. Women laugh at it but don't feel the need to recite it verbatim. Crazy...:confused:
I know what you mean. I've still got a copy of Live at Drury Lane - almost wore it out from playing it so many times.

Aye, and you try and tell the young people of today that..and they won't believe you.

Casboult will not cement a place in the best 22. GCBC?

Would hope it is a BC because I love the way he goes about his work, but can see an upside if it happens. Has every chance to be best 22, needs a little more consistency and can see MM using him as the L. Brown option. If he is not used, it means Mitchell has come along quicker than expected and Waite is consistently injury free for the first time in years.

Casboult will not cement a place in the best 22. GCBC?
GC. Expecting a full year from Hammer taking off from where he left it last season, being our main Forward/Ruck. Not sure if there is room for Waite/Cas/Kruezer/Hammer in our forward line, and Cas is really last in line from that group. Also a lot of competition for his post from Mitchell and Rowe.

This ridiculous idea of Kreuzer, Hampson and Warnock being squeezed into the same side will not work. GC/BC

It could work but Warnock in particular and kreuzer to a lesser extent would have to improve their forward line capabilites. Hampson could be at least as good as someone like Tippett in the F50, if he can stay injury free, and is already a better ruck than him.

We have a plethora of candidates for the 'three tall' forward setup. If Mick does go that way I'd like to see Waite, Casboult and Hampson in the rnd one side with Kreuzer in the middle.

Sorry, GC/BC?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This ridiculous idea of Kreuzer, Hampson and Warnock being squeezed into the same side will not work. GC/BC

Sorry. Bad at internets. Just looking for feedback/discussion on whether my doubts on the three-pronged Kr/War/Ham setup I've read about are warranted. GC/BC was clumsy prose.

I should amend it too.

"Kreuzer, Warnock AND Hampson in the same side will be of negative utility to the success of the Carlton football club in 2013. Good call, or bad call?"

Apologies.

Sorry. Bad at internets. Just looking for feedback/discussion on whether my doubts on the three-pronged Kr/War/Ham setup I've read about are warranted. GC/BC was clumsy prose.

I should amend it too.

"Kreuzer, Warnock AND Hampson in the same side will be of negative utility to the success of the Carlton football club in 2013. Good call, or bad call?"

Apologies.
All good, champ. These threads are just instigated by losers with nothing better to do with their time anyway.

thylacine60 said:
All good, champ. These threads are just instigated by losers with nothing better to do with their time anyway.​
This coming from the bloke who made the thread ;)
DoC, I think Thy had his tongue firmly in cheek with his post. Btw Thy, congratulations - thread will be 1 week old tomorrow and over 150 posts.

Thread won't get over 200 250 posts. GC/BC. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back