Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
Tally takes into account Carlton Direct Members with automatic renewal on the 1st November.

2nlq41.jpg

Another super duper turbo "MEGA" thread !! :D

Over a month ahead of where we were last year. The investment in digital strategy and additional membership resources is paying off, finally looks like our membership department has its s**t together.

Should comfortably reach 50k I think, with the club having brought forward the deadline for reserved seat renewals by a month it gives the staff a lot more time to focus on signing up those lapsed members early next year.

Tally at 14,222 as of 7/11.

My number won't be added until AFL Membership renewals open up sometime this month and then I will also sign up my 5 month old nephew as a baby blue (his Richmond supporting father won't be happy but I will not put my nephew through that kind of torture to follow the Tiges for the rest of his life!)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There will be a new Carlton member joining early April next year as the Mrs BB25 is expecting our 2nd child.
Congrats to both, bb25. Hazard a guess the CFC probably has the biggest AFL following outside the 2 local teams. :thumbsu:

Congrats to both, bb25. Hazard a guess the CFC probably has the biggest AFL following outside the 2 local teams. :thumbsu:

You're right the blues do have a big following over here whether its Victorian ex pats or born and bred sandgropers like me who follow the blues because that's who your family have always followed.

The good thing with my 2yo son is he didn't need any convincing to follow the mighty blues. He wears his Carlton jumper and footy shorts to bed every night without fail. The only time he doesn't is if its in the wash so he puts on his West Perth jumper.

You're right the blues do have a big following over here whether its Victorian ex pats or born and bred sandgropers like me who follow the blues because that's who your family have always followed.

The good thing with my 2yo son is he didn't need any convincing to follow the mighty blues. He wears his Carlton jumper and footy shorts to bed every night without fail. The only time he doesn't is if its in the wash so he puts on his West Perth jumper.
Hey, just like Ratts! :(

we hit 15043 today....just to compare to other teams

Hawks - 26,059
Dees - 15,719
Saints - 11,723
Roos - 11,550
Doggies - 10,516
Power - 3,301
Giants - 4,050
Eagles - 9,247
Bomber - 1,528
Tigers - 1,511
Lions - 904
Suns - 529
Cats - 353

The other teams dont have numbers posted on the club website as yet.

we hit 15043 today....just to compare to other teams

Hawks - 26,059
Dees - 15,719
Saints - 11,723
Roos - 11,550
Doggies - 10,516
Power - 3,301
Giants - 4,050
Eagles - 9,247
Bomber - 1,528
Tigers - 1,511
Lions - 904
Suns - 529
Cats - 353

The other teams dont have numbers posted on the club website as yet.
Tuggers are waiting for their tearable, microwaveable membership cards to be announced. Then there will be a massive surge in their numbers.

And I think that we will go sailing past the Dees once the penalties come out for their tanking exploits...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back