2013 MLB season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rays and rangers both fall

AL wild card race
TEX +3.0 TB – BAL 1.0 CLE 1.0 NYY 2.5 KC 3.5

Looking at the schedule the Indians should be able to make a massive push. We have one more game against the Mets and have the White Sox, Royals, Twins and Astros as the only teams we play. Only thing that has stopped us from winning the division is being owned by Detroit.

Sent from my LG-E400f using Tapatalk 2

Looking at the schedule the Indians should be able to make a massive push. We have one more game against the Mets and have the White Sox, Royals, Twins and Astros as the only teams we play. Only thing that has stopped us from winning the division is being owned by Detroit.

Getting interesting. Being only 1 game out the chances are hopefully very good. If only we didn't lose so many against Detroit.

Getting interesting. Being only 1 game out the chances are hopefully very good. If only we didn't lose so many against Detroit.

Losing to Detroit has cost us and looking at the standings that's why they're that far ahead, i believe we have fared just as good as they have against the rest if the league. Masterson is a big loss but if the bats stay hot we will be alright.

Surely we cant.....or can we

No you can't, Indians got this :p. Going to come down to the wire but i believe it will come down to you guys and us. We have a good run home but you guys are looking dangerous at the minute and have the experience to get you there. Every game from now on out is clutch.

No you can't, Indians got this :p. Going to come down to the wire but i believe it will come down to you guys and us. We have a good run home but you guys are looking dangerous at the minute and have the experience to get you there. Every game from now on out is clutch.

The series against rays and sox are huge as we have jays giants and astros to finish. Scoring plenty of runs but conceding near as many

The series against rays and sox are huge as we have jays giants and astros to finish. Scoring plenty of runs but conceding near as many

We got White Sox, Twins, Royals and Astros. Our bats need to stay hot for us to have a shot. Still a chance for both of us to overtake Texas. I haven't been this excited by a wild card race in years.

Wow what's happening in Texas. 1-9 in their last ten and if we can hold on against the.White Sox they will lose the wild card spot to us.

Wow what's happening in Texas. 1-9 in their last ten and if we can hold on against the.White Sox they will lose the wild card spot to us.

It's September, should have expected it.

Garza is struggling, our offense isn't supporting Darvish and we can't score runs at the omens with Kinsler, Beltre and co in a big rut.

Something magical has to happen for us to keep the wildcard spot and see some October action

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any chance the braves want to finish this thing off? Surely they cant choke in their division. Kimbrel blew his first save today in months and bats have been icy cold for about 2 weeks.

Sort of reminds me of our epic fail in 2011 but surely with the magic number at 4 we cant lose this thing?

One good thing is Gonzalez has finally started benching uggla and bj upton. I havnt doen the maths but uggla must be getting paid about $50000 per hit in his fisrt few season with the braves. dude is a bust.

Any chance the braves want to finish this thing off? Surely they cant choke in their division. Kimbrel blew his first save today in months and bats have been icy cold for about 2 weeks.

man those errors were comical. Kimbrel would be spewing. Wasnt really his fault.

watching the White Sox slowly implode. 2nd base is a real issue for them.

Sort of reminds me of our epic fail in 2011 but surely with the magic number at 4 we cant lose this thing?

One good thing is Gonzalez has finally started benching uggla and bj upton. I havnt doen the maths but uggla must be getting paid about $50000 per hit in his fisrt few season with the braves. dude is a bust.

Think you will find that because they are 8 games ahead in the division, they will be resting players working the squad making sure they are primed for October. They only have to win 4 games, and that's presuming Washington is about to go on a 11 game winning streak.

Homer with first pitch to Kinsler seemed to spark the offense.

Need to go on a big run and need some ace games from Yu and Garza

apart from yesterday the Indians are probably the most inform team going around. They hit very deep.

The thing that has amazed me is the way our pitching has held up, we had the hitters to be a playoff team but I thought at the start of the season our pitching would mean we would be out of the race about now, the pitchers at times have held our season together and with our schedule for the remander of the season, if the Indians are good enough they should be there in the wild card playoff as long as one of the Rangers or Rays have a few losses in the last week and a half of the season.

The thing that has amazed me is the way our pitching has held up, we had the hitters to be a playoff team but I thought at the start of the season our pitching would mean we would be out of the race about now, the pitchers at times have held our season together and with our schedule for the remander of the season, if the Indians are good enough they should be there in the wild card playoff as long as one of the Rangers or Rays have a few losses in the last week and a half of the season.

i reckon the Indians dont play too many good teams coming home in the schedule while Texas and Tampa do so they should be there to have that chance.
Swisher has been on fire of late.

i reckon the Indians dont play too many good teams coming home in the schedule while Texas and Tampa do so they should be there to have that chance.
Swisher has been on fire of late.

Tomorrow is Cleveland's last regular season game against a team with a winning record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back