2013 MLB season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the issue was him.watching the homerun like Jose Fernandez did the other week. The Braves took exception to both of them watching the ball.

Sent from my LG-E400f using Tapatalk 2

issue was definitely him. I really liked how mccann stopped him from touching home plate. Was good viewing.

Gomez has already apologized for acting like an idiot. Same as fernandez did the other week as well. Although i reckon any pitcher who hits a home run should be able to enjoy it a bit more.

issue was definitely him. I really liked how mccann stopped him from touching home plate. Was good viewing.

Gomez has already apologized for acting like an idiot. Same as fernandez did the other week as well. Although i reckon any pitcher who hits a home run should be able to enjoy it a bit more.

Yeah Jose deserved to enjoy it like he did, it was a great hit. It was good viewing though, i.would not try and mess with McCann he looks like a tough guy and have no.problems putting someone on their ass.

Yankees are gawn :D

Yes i realise my team are out as well lol

There's a lot of upside for you guys though, finished the second half of the season really well and Pujols back next year and couple more starters in free agency and you will be fighting for a div title. I will be cheering hard for you guys against the Rangers.

There's a lot of upside for you guys though, finished the second half of the season really well and Pujols back next year and couple more starters in free agency and you will be fighting for a div title. I will be cheering hard for you guys against the Rangers.

Thanks my friend. I just want us to redo the Trout contract and sign him long term somehow. Def need to get pitching, we are stuffed in that area. Liked how Colhoun and Green have jumped in and done the job.
I'll be on the Indians bandwagon come the playoffs, would be awesome for them to go deep

Yeah baseball do retirements really well. As a braves fan saw how they did it for Chipper last year. That was very well done by the Yankees.

Even the padres did it well for Kotsay who has played for about 10 teams. It just shows the respect of longevity in the game even if they are not 1 club players.

Yeah, was harder to hate the yankees this year as they werent so good/mo retiring

Went to Wrigley for the last two home games against the Pittsburgh Pirates was great. Sat behind home plate foe the night game, cubs played terribly and got done 8-2. Sat in the bleacher on wednesday arvo, bright sunny day, no clouds in the sky, cubbies won, 3 run home run landed right near me. Was just great, great old ground and glad I got there before the refurbishment

All down to the last day for Rangers/Rays/Cleveland

Huge win again for Rangers this morning.

Come on Toronto & Rangers!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back