2013 NHL off-season thread

Remove this Banner Ad

This much:

$4.5M, $4.75M, $5.5M, $7M, $7M, $4.75M and $3.25M

Some of the Chronno media attempting to compare Clarkson with Wendall Clark!

Oh dear! :D

That's a lot of $ for a 29 year old with one good season on his resume.

Anyone looking for a winger with a stellar resume, the ability to skate at a moderate pace for up to 20 seconds at a time (with only 5 minutes of rest needed between shifts) and the proficiency to shoot from anywhere on the ice, whether in the best position to shoot from or not, please contact J Jagr at UsedUpHasBeen68@altavista.com

Operators are standing by.

1010820_489122094513078_367160348_n.jpg

Third time lucky for Jagr? Seen this before the last two seasons.

Wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, bring some much needed size on a wing and should improve an already very good power play.

I don't think Boston was a very good match for Jagr with a poor power play, less of a puck possession team, far more straight up and down than Montreal and having to play on a line with the big-nosed dud ;). They weren't able to use him to his potential.

I didn't see any of Jagr at Dallas so I'm not sure how he went there, his numbers seem ok.

As long as it is a one season contract I'm not bothered either way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really one of the more shocking stories in hockey for quite a while.

You've just gotta wonder if the NHL still takes away that first round draft pick from the Devils next year. And if they don't, you've then gotta wonder if Lou knew this all along when he didn't give up the 2012 pick, when they picked 29th overall. Serious conspiracy theory territory here, but it does make you wonder, because not giving up that pick was incredibly stupid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back