nth 1-36
port 1-12

adel 1-12
hawks 1-48

carl 37-48
carl 49-60
carl 61-72
carl 73+

from what ive read through this thread if i put $40 i would get 25%?

- i agree carlton are down hill skiers but just incase they kick inaccurately or only play for 1-2 quarters
- hawks dont have a great record against adelaide in adelaide. i know walker is out but just incase they play defensive. am a bit worried about buddy has a poorish record against them but usually plays a big one after stinkers, maybe 48 not enough?

This week is very interesting for the quad, if blues and dons win by 73+ might only pay $150-200? Assuming no major upset in other games...

Possibly, but you will be able to get a far higher percentage than you normally would to counter that... Unless you try and get something silly like a draw or Adelaide by 50. But that's why you take a long and a short one. I have a sneaky feeling about the Crows this week :cool:

Can you believe the spoon heads at TAB still haven't fixed the 73+ leg? Unbelievable.

tDQvNbm.png

Dons 61+
Kangaroos 49-60
Adelaide 1-12/ Hawks 13-36
Carlton 49+ @25%
My big hope is the adelaide win.

I am going to give this a go for the first time, hopefully beginners luck

Ess 73+
North 1-48 port 1-12
hawks 1-48
carlton 49+

16.66%

(Log in to remove this ad.)

looks like i'll be out of the quaddie after the first leg, very unexpected. need a 12-0 quarter from dons

Next week lads ... If it makes anyone feel better I'm also out of the margins bet ... Hopefully jackpots again!!

hung onto margin bet by skin of my teeth 39+

What a dismal effort from Essendon. Top side playing bottom side and they were down by 27 points in the 3rd quarter. What a joke! They should be ashamed of themselves!

What a dismal effort from Essendon. Top side playing bottom side and they were down by 27 points in the 3rd quarter. What a joke! They should be ashamed of themselves!

You're... right, boywonder. It's..... more than a bit fishy.

Fishy... I wonder.... Fish....

I've got it Boywonder!! Penguin Man is behind this!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back