Cancelled
Dec 16, 2008
Tigerland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Miami Heat, Chicago Bears
Hi all,
Couldn't see a specific thread for the above so thought i'd get one started.

If you post a team, please offer feedback to a couple of others who posted before you so that way we should get a few comments per team.

Here goes:

BACKS
GODDARD (ESS) MID
GIBBS (CARL)
SHAW (COL)
BROUGHTON (GC) FWD
STAKER (BRIS) FWD
DOCHERTY (BRIS)
GOODES (WBD) MID
TERLICH (MEL)

MIDS
ABLETT (GC)
PENDLEBURY (COL)
COTCHIN (RICH)
WATSON (ESS)
O'MEARA (GC)
VINEY (MELB)
CROUCH (ADE)
WINES (PTA)
HROVAT (WBD)
MITCHELL (SYD)

RUCKS
NAITANUI (WCE) FWD
GOLDSTEIN (NTH)
WITTS (COLL)
CURRIE (NTH)

FORWARDS
FRANKLIN (HAW)
COX (WCE) RUC
ROCKLIFF (BRIS) MID
LECRAS (WCE)
MAYES (BRIS) MID
LEE (STK)
STRINGER (WBD)
T.MENZEL (GEE) MID

BOLDED - PREMIUM/KEEPERS
UNBOLDED - ROOKIES/UPGRADES
$13,500 cash left over

Note: Rookies will change during NAB cup.

I finished top 800 last year and my strategy this year is to strengthen up the forwards and backs asap, whilst letting my large amount of mid cows grow. Seeing as there isn't an abundance of rookies that are guaranteed games e.g. GWS in the back and forward positions, I am happy to spend a little bit more to secure someone that will play.

Any feedback appreciated.

I'm not going into it too deep as I'm yet to really get my head around 2013.

NicNat I thought may even miss the 1st few rounds from groin surgery maybe, so he's pre-season is shot and would more likely be an upgrade. leaunberger seems to be good value in the rucks and I imagine will be in 70% of teams round 1 if his pre season is OK.

LeCras I'm not sure will end up a keeper but from what I've been told is well priced so should be a late upgrade. Can't see any glaring holes but havent looked at yr bye coverage.

I like the midfield, I'll be heading in with something similar I imagine.

toddles88

Debutant
Apr 9, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
This is attempt 1 (of many). I'm fairly happy, but I do want Naitanui in my team as I feel the new ruck rules will benefit him. Will reconsider if he is fit for round 1, but he may be an upgrade option in my forward line.

DEF
B. Goddard (ESS)
B. Gibbs (CARL)
G. Birchall (HAW)
B. Staker (BRIS)
B. Goodes (WB)
S. Docherty (BRIS)
S. Colquhoun (PTA)
D. Terlich (MEL)

MID
S. Pendlebury (COLL)
J. Watson (ESS)
T. Cotchin (RICH)
M. Murphy (CARL)
N. Fyfe (FRE)
K. Stevens (WB)
O. Wines (PTA)
J. O'Meara (GCS)
B. Crouch (ADEL)
J. Viney (MEL)

RUCK
D. Cox (WCE)
M. Leuenberger (BRIS)
B. Grundy (COLL)
D. Currie (NTH)

FWD
L. Franklin (HAW)
T. Rockcliff (BRIS)
D. Martin (RICH)
L. Breust (HAW)
M. LeCras (WCE)
T. Varcoe (GEEL)
B. Macaffer (COLL)
S. Kerridge (ADEL)

Cousin Tiger

Cancelled
Dec 16, 2008
Tigerland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
This is attempt 1 (of many). I'm fairly happy, but I do want Naitanui in my team as I feel the new ruck rules will benefit him. Will reconsider if he is fit for round 1, but he may be an upgrade option in my forward line.

DEF
B. Goddard (ESS)
B. Gibbs (CARL)
G. Birchall (HAW)
B. Staker (BRIS)
B. Goodes (WB)
S. Docherty (BRIS)
S. Colquhoun (PTA)
D. Terlich (MEL)

MID
S. Pendlebury (COLL)
J. Watson (ESS)
T. Cotchin (RICH)
M. Murphy (CARL)
N. Fyfe (FRE)
K. Stevens (WB)
O. Wines (PTA)
J. O'Meara (GCS)
B. Crouch (ADEL)
J. Viney (MEL)

RUCK
D. Cox (WCE)
M. Leuenberger (BRIS)
B. Grundy (COLL)
D. Currie (NTH)

FWD
L. Franklin (HAW)
T. Rockcliff (BRIS)
D. Martin (RICH)
L. Breust (HAW)
M. LeCras (WCE)
T. Varcoe (GEEL)
B. Macaffer (COLL)
S. Kerridge (ADEL)

Nice solid team.

Obviously relying on Macaffer, Varcoe, LeCras, Breust and Staker to all be solid.

Worst case scenario most of those can be late upgrades but get you more points than a rookie.

Give my team a review.

Cousin Tiger

Cancelled
Dec 16, 2008
Tigerland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
I'm not going into it too deep as I'm yet to really get my head around 2013.

NicNat I thought may even miss the 1st few rounds from groin surgery maybe, so he's pre-season is shot and would more likely be an upgrade. leaunberger seems to be good value in the rucks and I imagine will be in 70% of teams round 1 if his pre season is OK.

LeCras I'm not sure will end up a keeper but from what I've been told is well priced so should be a late upgrade. Can't see any glaring holes but havent looked at yr bye coverage.

I like the midfield, I'll be heading in with something similar I imagine.

Agree with NicNat, if he's in doubt i may look elsewhere and aim to upgrade to him later on.

Might switch Cox to the ruck in that case and upgrade NicNat into the forwardline somewhere as I want to leave my rucks all year.

LeCras surely will come back the same old, it's a risk but at least he will make some money for me and can be a late upgrade if needs be.

I haven't seen enough of Leunberger to justify putting him in, I always get told hes value each year and he gets injured so i'm going to potentially miss the boat but ah well.

I'm never phased with bye coverage, i usually just go for league win however to be within the top 1000 last year was a nice surprise.

toddles88

Debutant
Apr 9, 2012
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Nice solid team.

Obviously relying on Macaffer, Varcoe, LeCras, Breust and Staker to all be solid.

Worst case scenario most of those can be late upgrades but get you more points than a rookie.

Give my team a review.

Thanks for the feedback. I think my midfield is almost a lock, except I would like to squeeze a couple DPP in but can't see how with all the rookies I have who I really want to keep. I am very heavy on rookies in defense so I may have to look at that after the pre-season comp.

When looking at your team I see the same thing - rookie spots will all depend on pre-season performance and whether they are selected in the round 1 team. I'm sure you have plenty of other options on the radar if necessary. I feel you may have too many rookies in the forward line. Generally, they can be low scoring early in their careers so it might be something to reconsider. Broughton is a huge risk as I got seriously burned by him last year and although I am strongly considering him, I am extremely weary. I have decided to leave Ablett out of my team hoping he might drop in price a bit over the first few rounds. Even in the worst case scenario for me I don't see him going much higher. Like you I have Naitanui in my best team but have left him out as he may be injured. If fully fit come round 1 he is a lock, otherwise I went for Cox because if NicNat doesn't play then he should score well. Other than that I really like the look of your team - reliable high scorers, good upgrade options, lots of rookies!

Cousin Tiger

Cancelled
Dec 16, 2008
Tigerland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Thanks for the feedback. I think my midfield is almost a lock, except I would like to squeeze a couple DPP in but can't see how with all the rookies I have who I really want to keep. I am very heavy on rookies in defense so I may have to look at that after the pre-season comp.

When looking at your team I see the same thing - rookie spots will all depend on pre-season performance and whether they are selected in the round 1 team. I'm sure you have plenty of other options on the radar if necessary. I feel you may have too many rookies in the forward line. Generally, they can be low scoring early in their careers so it might be something to reconsider. Broughton is a huge risk as I got seriously burned by him last year and although I am strongly considering him, I am extremely weary. I have decided to leave Ablett out of my team hoping he might drop in price a bit over the first few rounds. Even in the worst case scenario for me I don't see him going much higher. Like you I have Naitanui in my best team but have left him out as he may be injured. If fully fit come round 1 he is a lock, otherwise I went for Cox because if NicNat doesn't play then he should score well. Other than that I really like the look of your team - reliable high scorers, good upgrade options, lots of rookies!

Seems we are both on the right track. Like you, i've got a lot of DPP but no mids to swap with them. I have only pure mids which means when i come to upgrades later in year i may look to unlock that.

My forward line is a little bit of a worry with rookies so was thinking put Broughton up forward and fill another rookie down back, all depends on NAB and who is doing well and who isn't.

Broughton has burnt me previously but i'm guessing he will see lots of game time and florish again at GC.

Last year was the best that i've ever done and i believe it was purely to the fact that I made sure my backs and forwards were stronger than mids to start with (i have a lot of faith in the rookie mids), and then as the season went on my priority was to complete my mids first, then finish off the backs and forwards at the end.

I figure there isn't that many good backs and forwards so i will pick the value players later on e.g. Stevie J last year.

With the mids i just made sure I got the best 6 available once my cows fattened.

DEF
B. Goddard (ESS)
B. Gibbs (CARL)
G. Birchall (HAW)
B. Staker (BRIS)
B. Goodes (WB)
S. Docherty (BRIS)
S. Colquhoun (PTA)
D. Terlich (MEL)

MID
S. Pendlebury (COLL)
J. Watson (ESS)
T. Cotchin (RICH)
M. Murphy (CARL)
N. Fyfe (FRE)
K. Stevens (WB)
O. Wines (PTA)
J. O'Meara (GCS)
B. Crouch (ADEL)
J. Viney (MEL)

My only query is do u think Fyfe will be a top 8 mid by seasons end? in front of GAJ, Swan, Mundy, K.Jack, J.Kennedy, J.Selwood just to name a few?

#BeNavy

Team Captain
Sep 7, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Hi all,
Couldn't see a specific thread for the above so thought i'd get one started.

If you post a team, please offer feedback to a couple of others who posted before you so that way we should get a few comments per team.

Here goes:

BACKS
GODDARD (ESS) MID
GIBBS (CARL)
SHAW (COL)
BROUGHTON (GC) FWD
STAKER (BRIS) FWD
DOCHERTY (BRIS)
GOODES (WBD) MID
TERLICH (MEL)

MIDS
ABLETT (GC)
PENDLEBURY (COL)
COTCHIN (RICH)
WATSON (ESS)
O'MEARA (GC)
VINEY (MELB)
CROUCH (ADE)
WINES (PTA)
HROVAT (WBD)
MITCHELL (SYD)

RUCKS
NAITANUI (WCE) FWD
GOLDSTEIN (NTH)
WITTS (COLL)
CURRIE (NTH)

FORWARDS
FRANKLIN (HAW)
COX (WCE) RUC
ROCKLIFF (BRIS) MID
LECRAS (WCE)
MAYES (BRIS) MID
LEE (STK)
STRINGER (WBD)
T.MENZEL (GEE) MID

BOLDED - PREMIUM/KEEPERS
UNBOLDED - ROOKIES/UPGRADES
$13,500 cash left over

Note: Rookies will change during NAB cup.

I finished top 800 last year and my strategy this year is to strengthen up the forwards and backs asap, whilst letting my large amount of mid cows grow. Seeing as there isn't an abundance of rookies that are guaranteed games e.g. GWS in the back and forward positions, I am happy to spend a little bit more to secure someone that will play.

Any feedback appreciated.

Interesting strategy. I think most teams that have won in the past have gone cheap in DEF. Hence, I think you have gone for too many premiums in DEF. I think you could prob d/g a cpl of premiums there and u/g a cpl of rookies in the MID. Relying on 6 rookies in one position to increase in price is a big risk. Aside from that, there's a nice spread of guns and rookies. Hard to go past your 4 premiums in the MID.

Would like feedback on this team so far, very early stages.

Def - Goddard, Gibbs, Bock, Roberton, Goodes, Vlastuin (Van Unen, Terlich)

Mids - Ablett, Cotchin, Murphy, Shuey, Fyfe, Ball, O'Meara, Viney (Mitchell, Dwyer)

Rucks - Goldstein, Leuenberger (McBean, Daw)

Fwds - Franklin, Cox, Rockliff, Martin, LeCras, Varcoe (Membrey, Lee)

$33k leftover

Babylove

Premiership Player
May 3, 2003
Victoria
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Melbourne Storm
Hi guys would love some feedback on this team.

Def: B. Goddard, H. Shaw, B. Gibbs, K. Jaksch, L. Osborne, B. Goodes (J. Pittard, D. Turlich)

Mid: G. Ablett, S. Pendlebury, D. Beams, P. Dangerfield, T. Cotchin, O. Wines, B. Crouch, J. O'Meara (N. Hvorat, J. Viney)

Ruc: T. Goldstein, M. Leuenberger (B. Grundy, L. McBean)

Fwd: L. Franklin, D. Cox, T. Rockliff, D. Martin, J. Stringer, B. Staker (T. Lee, T. Membrey)

Cash Left: $47,600

back2cat

Debutant
Feb 4, 2012
mentone
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Renegades
Hey guys would appreciate some feedback, a relative newbie to supercoach thanks :)

DEF
B. Goddard
H. Hartlett
G. Birchall
G. Broughton
B. Staker
B. Goodes
J. Pittard
S. Colquhoun

MID
S. Pendlebury
G. Ablett
T. Cotchin
D. Mundy
D. Thomas
N. Vlastuin
N. Hrovat
J. O'Meara
B. Crouch
J. Viney

RUCK
T. Goldstein
M. Leuenberger
M. Daw
S. Rowe

FWD
D. Cox
T. Rockcliff
N. Naitanui
D. Zorko
T. Menzel
J. Stringer
N.Bock
S. Mayes

Feb 26, 2012
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Hey guys would appreciate some feedback, a relative newbie to supercoach thanks :)

DEF
B. Goddard
H. Hartlett
G. Birchall
G. Broughton
B. Staker
B. Goodes
J. Pittard
S. Colquhoun

MID
S. Pendlebury
G. Ablett
T. Cotchin
D. Mundy
D. Thomas
N. Vlastuin
N. Hrovat
J. O'Meara
B. Crouch
J. Viney

RUCK
T. Goldstein
M. Leuenberger
M. Daw
S. Rowe

FWD
D. Cox
T. Rockcliff
N. Naitanui
D. Zorko
T. Menzel
J. Stringer
N.Bock
S. Mayes

Good solid team, I would worry about Bock because he had a really really bad broken leg and even if he does come back early, I doubt he will be at his best. Other than that, I like it. Good pick in Leuenberger and Staker.

Anybody mind reviewing mine?
BACKS: Heath Shaw, Bryce Gibbs, Grant Birchall, Harry Taylor, Brandon Ellis, Daniel Talia. (Lewis Stevenson, Sam Colquhoun)

MIDS: Dane Swan, Trent Cotchin, Brendan Goddard, Nathan Fyfe, Luke Ball, Andrew Embley, Lachie Whitfield, Jaeger O'meara (Nic Kommer, Jack Viney)

RUCKS: Nic Naitanui, Matthew Leuenberger (Majak Daw, Brodie Grundy)

FORWARDS: Lance Franklin. Dean Cox, Jack Darling, Ayce Cordy, Jon Patton, Nick Haynes (Brent Staker, Brad Dick)

Super Hans

marcus proudson
10k Posts Pokemon is Life SuperCoach Club Board Championship League Member
Apr 27, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
TrailBlazers, Juventus, Raiders
Good solid team, I would worry about Bock because he had a really really bad broken leg and even if he does come back early, I doubt he will be at his best. Other than that, I like it. Good pick in Leuenberger and Staker.

Anybody mind reviewing mine?
BACKS: Heath Shaw, Bryce Gibbs, Grant Birchall, Harry Taylor, Brandon Ellis, Daniel Talia. (Lewis Stevenson, Sam Colquhoun)

MIDS: Dane Swan, Trent Cotchin, Brendan Goddard, Nathan Fyfe, Luke Ball, Andrew Embley, Lachie Whitfield, Jaeger O'meara (Nic Kommer, Jack Viney)

RUCKS: Nic Naitanui, Matthew Leuenberger (Majak Daw, Brodie Grundy)

FORWARDS: Lance Franklin. Dean Cox, Jack Darling, Ayce Cordy, Jon Patton, Nick Haynes (Brent Staker, Brad Dick)

I'd start again, especially with that forward line. Cordy, Patton, Haynes won't score well.

Super Hans

marcus proudson
10k Posts Pokemon is Life SuperCoach Club Board Championship League Member
Apr 27, 2009
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
TrailBlazers, Juventus, Raiders
Here's my current team, will probably keep it until supercoach opens. Bolded are who I'd imagine are keepers. Rookies will probably change.

Goddard, Shaw, Gibbs, Duffield, B.Smith, Pittard
(Docherty, Terlich)

Ablett, Pendles, Cotchin, Murphy, Wines, Crouch, Omeara, Viney
(Hrovat, Towers)

Goldstein, Luey
(Currie, Witts)

Franklin, Cox, S.Johnson, Broughton, Varcoe, Staker
(Simpson, Lee)

Here's my current team, will probably keep it until supercoach opens. Bolded are who I'd imagine are keepers. Rookies will probably change.

(Docherty, Terlich)

(Hrovat, Towers)

Goldstein, Luey
(Currie, Witts)

(Simpson, Lee)

Put Broughton or Staker in Defence so you have DPP link. Pref Broughton

Jun 19, 2011
MCG
AFL Club
Hawthorn

(Docherty, Terlich)

(Hrovat, Towers)

Goldstein, Luey
(Currie, Witts)

(Simpson, Lee)
I reckon you are one premo short in the midfield, solid otherwise.

fishtopher

Senior List
Mar 6, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hey guys. Here's where I'm at. Tear it apart.......

Goddard, Shaw, Gibbs, Hartlett, Goodes, Staker
Docherty, Terlich

Pendlebury, Watson, Kennedy, Cotchin, Fyfe, Ball, Wines, Crouch
O’Meara, Viney

Cox, Leuenberger
Gorringe, Currie

Franklin, Rockliff, Martin, Varcoe, Macaffer, Kerridge
Lee, McBean

Hey guys. Here's where I'm at. Tear it apart.......

Goddard, Shaw, Gibbs, Hartlett, Goodes, Staker
Docherty, Terlich

Pendlebury, Watson, Kennedy, Cotchin, Fyfe, Ball, Wines, Crouch
O’Meara, Viney

Cox, Leuenberger
Gorringe, Currie

Franklin, Rockliff, Martin, Varcoe, Macaffer, Kerridge
Lee, McBean

Looks solid - 80% of teams look like this, no GAJ tho? and do u think Fyfe will be a top 10 scoring mid this year? ahead of GAJ, Swan, Murphy, K.Jack, Dangerfield, S.Thompson, Selwood, Judd just to name a few?

Cramer85

Draftee
Feb 2, 2011
2013 Grand Final
AFL Club
Essendon
RATE MY TEAM, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK? The Good the Bad and just Dam s**t.

DEF
Goddard, B Def/Mid
Shaw, H
Heppell, D Def/mid
Broughton, G Def/Fwd
Plowman, L
Goodes, B Def/Mid
Pittard, J
Terlich, D

MIDS
Ablett, G
Watson, J
Priddis, M
Rockliff, T Mid/Fwd
Ball, L
Vlastuin, N Mid/Def
Crouch, B
O'Meara, J
Viney, J
Colquhoun, S Mid/Def

RUCK
Cox, D Ruc/Fwd
Leuenberger, M
Rowe, S Ruc/Fwd
Daw, M

FOWARDS
Franklin, L
Ryder, P Fwd/Ruc
Thomas, D Fwd/Mid
Riewoldt, J
Varcoe, T Fwd/Mid
Stringer, J
Staker, B Fwd/Def
Lee, T

fishtopher

Senior List
Mar 6, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Looks solid - 80% of teams look like this, no GAJ tho? and do u think Fyfe will be a top 10 scoring mid this year? ahead of GAJ, Swan, Murphy, K.Jack, Dangerfield, S.Thompson, Selwood, Judd just to name a few?
Nah, Fyfe won't be top 10 but he can easily average 100-110 with a huge ceiling and for that price is an absolute steal. I'm happy to have both him and Ball for a while and will be upgrading reasonably cheaply to GAJ and whoever else is firing.

Jan 13, 2011
Child of Ghaia
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Cramer85 team: Im not convinced about Broughton...burned me last year but the change to GC could be good for him and thats what your punting on..Good linkages with DP players but possibly at the expense of better rookie cash cows..maybe only one of Vlastuin or Coloquhoun in the mids so you could put in Wines, Mitchell, Hrovat etc
Forwards solid but Riewoldt will need to kick 80+ to be a lock im thinking..

Ive done two teams at this stage with slightly differing strategy when selecting...
TEAM 1 has more mid price options or players with the potential to have a break out year in the backs and forwards.
TEAM 2 is more a traditional Guns and Rookies approach with rookies to be finalised post NAB Cup.
Which team and its strategy has a better chance of success and why??

TEAM 1
Grant Birchall, Hamish Hartlett, Alex Rance, Shaun Atley, Nathan Bock, Nick Vlastuin
Brett Goodes, Sam Docherty

Gary Ablett jnr, Trent Cotchin, Marc Murphy, Matt Priddis, Nathan Fyfe, Brad Crouch, Tom Mitchell, Jaeger O'Meara
Nathan Hrovat, Jack Viney

Nic Naitanui, Ben McEvoy
Daniel Gorringe, Brodie Grundy

Lance Franklin, Jarryd Roughead, Josh J. Kennedy, Tyrone Vickery, Travis Varcoe, Brent Staker
Tom Lee, Ben Kennedy

TEAM 2
Christian Howard, Grant Birchall, Hamish Hartlett, Jack Grimes, Brett Goodes, Sam Docherty
Dean Terlich, Dylan Van Unen

Gary Ablett jnr, Scott Pendlebury, Josh P. Kennedy, Trent Cotchin, Marc Murphy, Tom Mitchell, Anthony Morabito, Jaeger O'Meara

Nic Naitanui, Matthew Leuenberger

Lance Franklin, Jarryd Roughead, Cyril Rioli, Tom Rockliff, Brent Macaffer, Brent Staker
Tom Lee, Ben Kennedy

Cramer85 team: Im not convinced about Broughton...burned me last year but the change to GC could be good for him and thats what your punting on..Good linkages with DP players but possibly at the expense of better rookie cash cows..maybe only one of Vlastuin or Coloquhoun in the mids so you could put in Wines, Mitchell, Hrovat etc
Forwards solid but Riewoldt will need to kick 80+ to be a lock im thinking..

Ive done two teams at this stage with slightly differing strategy when selecting...
TEAM 1 has more mid price options or players with the potential to have a break out year in the backs and forwards.
TEAM 2 is more a traditional Guns and Rookies approach with rookies to be finalised post NAB Cup.
Which team and its strategy has a better chance of success and why??

TEAM 1
Grant Birchall, Hamish Hartlett, Alex Rance, Shaun Atley, Nathan Bock, Nick Vlastuin
Brett Goodes, Sam Docherty

Gary Ablett jnr, Trent Cotchin, Marc Murphy, Matt Priddis, Nathan Fyfe, Brad Crouch, Tom Mitchell, Jaeger O'Meara

Nic Naitanui, Ben McEvoy

Lance Franklin, Jarryd Roughead, Josh J. Kennedy, Tyrone Vickery, Travis Varcoe, Brent Staker
Tom Lee, Ben Kennedy

TEAM 2
Christian Howard, Grant Birchall, Hamish Hartlett, Jack Grimes, Brett Goodes, Sam Docherty
Dean Terlich, Dylan Van Unen

Gary Ablett jnr, Scott Pendlebury, Josh P. Kennedy, Trent Cotchin, Marc Murphy, Tom Mitchell, Anthony Morabito, Jaeger O'Meara

Nic Naitanui, Matthew Leuenberger

Lance Franklin, Jarryd Roughead, Cyril Rioli, Tom Rockliff, Brent Macaffer, Brent Staker
Tom Lee, Ben Kennedy

Much prefer team 2! Hawk fwd line looks strong.

Lots of DPP players in this team, including my Rucks and I'm hoping that 2 of my 4 ruckman can make some cash for me to upgrade, but i have back up in Cox and Ryder FWD

Any feedback would be appreciated, at this very early stage.

Defenders
Bryce Gibbs
Jack Watts
Dyson Heppell
Greg Broughton
Brett Goodes
Sam Docherty
Jed Bews
Dean Terlich

Midfielders
Gary Ablett
Scott Pendlebury
Marc Murphy
Dayne Zorko
Matthew Wright
Oliver Wines
Nick Vlastuin
Jaeger O'Meara
Kurt Aylett
Jack Viney

Rucks
Josh Jenkin
Ayce Cordy
Daniel Gorringe
Majak Daw

Forwards
Dean Cox
Patrick Ryder
Cyril Rioli
Tom Hawkin
Jack Riewoldt
Troy Menzel
Brent Staker
Jackson Ferguson

Lots of DPP players in this team, including my Rucks and I'm hoping that 2 of my 4 ruckman can make some cash for me to upgrade, but i have back up in Cox and Ryder FWD

Any feedback would be appreciated, at this very early stage.

Defenders
Bryce Gibbs
Jack Watts
Dyson Heppell
Greg Broughton
Brett Goodes
Sam Docherty
Jed Bews
Dean Terlich

Midfielders
Gary Ablett
Scott Pendlebury
Marc Murphy
Dayne Zorko
Matthew Wright
Oliver Wines
Nick Vlastuin
Jaeger O'Meara
Kurt Aylett
Jack Viney

Rucks
Josh Jenkin
Ayce Cordy
Daniel Gorringe
Majak Daw

Forwards
Dean Cox
Patrick Ryder
Cyril Rioli
Tom Hawkin
Jack Riewoldt
Troy Menzel
Brent Staker
Jackson Ferguson

Rucks = ugly
FWDS - are you predicting a return of the tall power fwd?
Zorko & Wright in the mids - there are MUCh better options here for a mid, move them to a fwd possie

good luck tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back