2013 SEQAFL Division 3

Remove this Banner Ad

called it last week that templar would be the difference - a lazy 7 for the arvo continued his good run against pine rivers.

coomera boys might not want to answer it but do they have the same bloke who goes to him each time or is it more a focus on winning the footy through the midfield and putting pressure on the buffs when they go forward?

should be another good div 3 grand final - still undecided on a winner - with a nice warm day forecast will the week off and fresh legs help or hinder coomera when the going gets tough?

Boom, beat me to it... With all this talk it was headed the way of a famous Wynnum RSL Awards night... Ha ha... Looking forward to an evening of reminiscing, having a chat with blokes and having a quiet beer or two....

any truth to the rumour coomera have gone into the bubble and requested a video link to tonight awards from their club rooms?

with protein shakes and water washing down the high protein meals of kangaroo and sweet potato?

or will it be a mexican standoff at their table to see who flinches first and goes to the bar to order a beer?

mighty - oh wow really? must have been in 09 when i was still at palmy - combination of both of those factors clearly why they didnt win it that year hahaha

so did u lot come up with a consenus of who will win the b&f?

ive invited myself tonight so massive chance i wont be taking home any awards!

called it last week that templar would be the difference - a lazy 7 for the arvo continued his good run against pine rivers.

coomera boys might not want to answer it but do they have the same bloke who goes to him each time or is it more a focus on winning the footy through the midfield and putting pressure on the buffs when they go forward?

should be another good div 3 grand final - still undecided on a winner - with a nice warm day forecast will the week off and fresh legs help or hinder coomera when the going gets tough?
The loser of Thursday nights "Hungry Hungry Hippos" takes him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well it is very quiet on here for a Wednesday before the grand final!

Any rumours or happenings? Gaz have you finally found a way to stop swoopa?

Coomera should be brimming with confidence in both grades having had stella seasons.

Well it is very quiet on here for a Wednesday before the grand final!

Any rumours or happenings? Gaz have you finally found a way to stop swoopa?

Coomera should be brimming with confidence in both grades having had stella seasons.
The Coomera Magpies have entered into full lock down and have banned all communication with the outside world.

I could lose my spot just for posting this!

The Coomera Magpies have entered into full lock down and have banned all communication with the outside world.

I could lose my spot just for posting this!

Does this have anything to do with the rumours that surfaced today that Dean Robinson and Stephen Dank were both seen leaving the bird cage this morning?

Is the AFL required to look into the matter and perhaps have you removed from the compaction before Saturday's big game?

Does this have anything to do with the rumours that surfaced today that Dean Robinson and Stephen Dank were both seen leaving the bird cage this morning?

Is the AFL required to look into the matter and perhaps have you removed from the compaction before Saturday's big game?
Deano and Danky have been around the club simply overseeing operations and nothing else.

In completely unrelated news my training seems to have really come along well....

carrot-top-chest-steroids.jpg

And the new look is obviously from an extra couple of hours a week in the gym the last 2 weeks
and had nothing to do with the contents of the brown paper bag that he slipped you

And the new look is obviously from an extra couple of hours a week in the gym the last 2 weeks
and had nothing to do with the contents of the brown paper bag that he slipped you
My special mystery vitamins are none of your business and neither are my RAPID MOOD CHANGES YOU KNOB! I'LL SMASH YOU.... I'm so so sorry!! I didn't mean to get so vocal. :mad:

How good is that last training before a GF?
Tip? I'll go Coomera by 4 goals if they can keep Beenleigh on the scoreboard side of the ground. If Beenleigh are afforded the coach's box side of the ground or the corridor then supply to Templar will be harder to chop off. Grand Finals are often decided by spread of goal kickers... Just a thought

Remove this Banner Ad

Back