2013 SEQAFL Division 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Should be a couple of quality games at Yeronga tomorrow if anyone is feeling a void from not playing on a saturday.
reserves at 11.30 and seniors at 2.30 - we encourage as many as possible to come support / yell abuse to create a bit of atmosphere!

Just don't abuse the goal umpires if you guys lose BOC :p

Should be 2 good games tomorrow, I'll back a heads and tails result Cooparoo in the Ressies, Robina in the Seniors. Hopefully there's some tweet action from Yeronga boys to add some extra excitement to the day

Congrats to the Coomera and Pine Rivers Clubs on your elevation. Fair to say we are going to miss good hard games of footy with you in 2014 - hopefully we will not be too far behind you!!

This league restructure may save a bit of travel, but the boys at HQ haven't factored in the restructure of the Bigfooty forums!!!!

Likely that the higher Divs won't know what hit em when I arrive on their Forums. Div 2 with only 23 pages?! Come on lads have a crack! And by crack I mean comment even handedly on every comment so as not to offend anyone!

Likely that the higher Divs won't know what hit em when I arrive on their Forums. Div 2 with only 23 pages?! Come on lads have a crack! And by crack I mean comment even handedly on every comment so as not to offend anyone!
Looking forward to seeing how that plays out Swoop! Wondering what Beenleigh are thinking of the changes?

How good will the new north division be? Tigers vs tigers, tigers vs panthers , lions vs lions! If your team is not some sort of cat I suggest you change logo's or leave the cat division !

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forward to seeing how that plays out Swoop! Wondering what Beenleigh are thinking of the changes?
I can tell u from a current player at Beenleigh that its a disgrace that in 5 years i have now seen 7 teams come in to our league and then go past us into higher leagues. I know I speak on behalf of all the current players at beenleigh that we are very disappointed with how things have turned out. After a great season which ended obviously with disappointment and now to see that we are not going to higher division is another big slap in the face. Not sure of what our committee applied for or if we are not deemed to be ready financially or having no under 18's would be a factor but sure as hell know that things will change in 2014. Wll stop at nothing to ensure the Beenleigh Buffaloes will be premiers in 2014 and will be elevated into the higher divisions where it belongs. No offence to any of the other teams in th QAFA (A) division as we respect all sides that we battle with.

South stronger than north but how did Wynnum get in ahead of you - I know already a division above but ffs, they were lucky to score this year.

smy,
spot on,,, just how did Wynnum remain in... ??? aflq need to explain their decisions.
Agree! It looks as though the League could've swapped Wynnum for Beenleigh & there would've been 1 less question to answer! As for a comp that has 2 teams of 'Lion's' & 3 teams of 'Tigers' that is hilarious... After googling their strips however the Noosa Tigers will clash more with Caloundra & Mayne more so with Aspley.. Can't wait to see the crowd yelling "go tigers" no matter what the umpiring decision..
Curioscat5- As a former Redcliffe player I have no love for Beenleigh, but as a mark of respect.. Unlike so many other sides the Buffaloes (hate the term 'Buffs') have shown consistency with some success, a comp is usually stronger for having Beenleigh involved!

As for a comp that has 2 teams of 'Lion's' & 3 teams of 'Tigers' that is hilarious... After googling their strips however the Noosa Tigers will clash more with Caloundra & Mayne more so with Aspley.. Can't wait to see the crowd yelling "go tigers" no matter what the umpiring decision..

I can tell u from a current player at Beenleigh that its a disgrace that in 5 years i have now seen 7 teams come in to our league and then go past us into higher leagues. I know I speak on behalf of all the current players at beenleigh that we are very disappointed with how things have turned out. After a great season which ended obviously with disappointment and now to see that we are not going to higher division is another big slap in the face. Not sure of what our committee applied for or if we are not deemed to be ready financially or having no under 18's would be a factor but sure as hell know that things will change in 2014. Wll stop at nothing to ensure the Beenleigh Buffaloes will be premiers in 2014 and will be elevated into the higher divisions where it belongs. No offence to any of the other teams in th QAFA (A) division as we respect all sides that we battle with.

Well said curious cat I'm with ya lets hope something changes

Well said curious cat I'm with ya lets hope something changes

It does seem as strange decision when you compare WYNNUMS and BEENLEIGHS performances.
Would be very interesting to see the reasoning for their decision

Remove this Banner Ad

Back