Competitions 2013 SuperCoach & Dream Team Questions & Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Pies,

Just wondering about peoples thoughts on Daisy's low scores thus far (apart from the sub game). Positional change, being overtaken by better players? etc

Cheers

Severely interrupted preseason caused by late surgery. He didn't start training until late in the piece. If you see his scores starting to clime and on the verge of going up in value jump on him. He is in a contract year and has traditionally had his best form in those years. I expect him to get back to or near his best.

Yeah i would but there is interest in him from other teams so I need to move on him today if i want him. he would be a sure thing to come in over the next couple of weeks though wouldnt you say?

40 hitouts and 17 possessions in the VFL. I think he is close to certain but you never know.

I am looking to offload one of Dwyer or Macaffer this week (in DT). Given both are averaging about the same, who I keep comes down to job security. I think both these guys are a week by week proposition and it is probably a coin flip - what do you blokes think? I was surprised one of them wasn't squeezed out this week, which would've made my decision a whole lot easier. Thanks in advance.

can someone please explain to me the reason as to shaws low scores over the last month??
is he worth a straight swap for gibbs??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am looking to offload one of Dwyer or Macaffer this week (in DT). Given both are averaging about the same, who I keep comes down to job security. I think both these guys are a week by week proposition and it is probably a coin flip - what do you blokes think? I was surprised one of them wasn't squeezed out this week, which would've made my decision a whole lot easier. Thanks in advance.

Can't say really. They are both fringe and we have players coming back. Macaffer is being used in a new role in defense with Toovey out and we just dropped Russell. There is spot there if he performs. Dwyer likely gets squeezed when Didak is fit although his goal assist stats are the best in the league.

can anyone explain shaws low scores over the past month, looking to bring him in to cover the backline carnage

Not happy with my forward line. Thought LeCras would be doing well but he's struggling to make the distance from 40m out at the moment. Halfway through the second quarter and Darling already has four to his name. Worth a punt for next week? Wellingham has been busy too.

gday pies fans
Is there any reason why Jarrod Blair's scores/numbers have been a bit down this year? Seems to be getting plenty of time in the guts. Just a bit out of form?
Thanks

When does Dayne ****ing Beams come back? Do you think he'll be able to reproduce his amazing form from last year?

Edit - should mention that the vulgar language is a result the frustration relating to his constant state of being 1-2 weeks away.

Ben Kennedy. Assuming his JS is low and green vest chances high when he does play (heard bucks say he is a real impact player on the club).

Otherwise he fits perfectly for a trading strategy for me this week with his DPP.

So am I right and best to leave alone or do pies fans see it differently

(Dream Team)

Ben Kennedy. Assuming his JS is low and green vest chances high when he does play (heard bucks say he is a real impact player on the club).

Otherwise he fits perfectly for a trading strategy for me this week with his DPP.

So am I right and best to leave alone or do pies fans see it differently

(Dream Team)

I think we need to start bringing through some of our younger players. Kennedy is front and square in that equation.

When does Dayne ****ing Beams come back? Do you think he'll be able to reproduce his amazing form from last year?

Edit - should mention that the vulgar language is a result the frustration relating to his constant state of being 1-2 weeks away.

The club has been super tight lipped. Your guess is as good as ours. Believe me your frustration is nothing on ours!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back