Competitions 2013 SuperCoach & Dream Team Questions & Discussion

Nov 9, 2012
76ers/Rockies/Colts/West Ham
gday pies fans
Is there any reason why Jarrod Blair's scores/numbers have been a bit down this year? Seems to be getting plenty of time in the guts. Just a bit out of form?
Thanks

What is he averaging? I would have thought about 70-80 and not a player for my team.

He does have a go every week though. The issue is maybe not hitting the scoreboard as much/not getting a whole heap of the ball.

Atley

Aug 16, 2012
Adelaide Strikers, Redbacks,
Whats the go with JT is he injured? any updates? did he train today? going to be pissed off if he misses this week.

'51 Bewick

Feb 2, 2007
Australia
Chicago Blackhawks
Hi Guys,
In a keeper league with a very young team. Looking to add Marley Williams so I am wondering what his JS is like, and how solid you see his future with the Pies.
Cheers.

May 27, 2008
Wherever I May Roam
Socceroos, Melbourne Victory
Hi Guys,
In a keeper league with a very young team. Looking to add Marley Williams so I am wondering what his JS is like, and how solid you see his future with the Pies.
Cheers.

There is a lot of speculation about this. Short term job security could be ok given our dearth of small defenders - though not guaranteed. Long term there are serious questions about his field kicking and height among a few other considerations. Say what you like about him though, he has a go.

thinking about putting the VC on Cloke vs Brisbane with Merrett out.
anybody else thinking a big game is on the cards for Cloke? or should I give Swan the VC?

James1001

Feb 15, 2013
thinking about putting the VC on Cloke vs Brisbane with Merrett out.
anybody else thinking a big game is on the cards for Cloke? or should I give Swan the VC?

If collingwood blow them out big chance cloke could kick a bag... close to 200 sc much like richmond game.
Worth the risk.

Euro Star

Vanilla Salad
Sep 14, 2011
Hi guys, what are your thoughts on Luke Ball as supercoach option? It took him a while to get back into the side. Is he still considered one of your top midfielders or is he a bit past it?

if I didn't have issues everywhere in my SC team, I may have gotten him in this week, has potential to avg 90/100

settingthebarLOW

Dec 15, 2012
Hi guys, Kyle Martin scored nicely DT-wise (92 points!) in your comfortable win over the Lions:

Just enquiring about his JS and sub-likelihood? Small size doesn't bode favourably I'm guessing.

Thanks in advance!

Martins job security?

Killed it in the VFL all year & debut last was great. At his price he is worth the risk. I got on last week.
Downgraded Whitfield & made over $200,000. Scored more than Whitfield does as well. :)

May 27, 2008
Wherever I May Roam
Hi guys, Kyle Martin scored nicely DT-wise (92 points!) in your comfortable win over the Lions:

Just enquiring about his JS and sub-likelihood? Small size doesn't bode favourably I'm guessing.

Thanks in advance!

I really like him and I'm not alone. He's come into the side just at the perfect time with a soft run coming up. I think his job security over this time is pretty good if his form keeps up and I hope we persist with him.

May 27, 2008
Wherever I May Roam
Hi guys. Someone on the supercoach board claiming to 'know someone in the club' reckons Swan isn't injured but will miss the next 2 games and the bye as a rest.

Anyone know otherwise?

Nothing on this board suggesting that. I'd has it a guess that said person is full of it.

May 22, 2011
Punt Road
Firstly, there is almost no chance collingwood will lose to melb or WB.
BUT, the team is not exactly rooted in the top 4. I just can't see how Buckley could afford to rest Swan for these next two games on the minuscule chance they lose. Imagine if he rested Swan and the Bulldogs win, it would not be forgivable.
Obviously unlikely but remember when Melb beat Ess last year? melb are worst this year but arguably the magpies aren't better than dons were are that time.
So long story short, I reckon swan will play both games. But I'm not confident!

bestin

Mar 7, 2010
Arsenal
Was he playing more up forward or just not playing well in the three games before last week?

soreplums

Sep 29, 2009
malvern
Boston Red Sox
Hey guys, quick question regarding dreamt team elite- how many emergencies can score for players who get a zero on the ground? Ie if two players register a zero, do I get two emergencies to cover their scores or just one?

May 27, 2008
Wherever I May Roam
Was he playing more up forward or just not playing well in the three games before last week?

He played two games as a more or less permanent forward and didn't do too well. Last week he was switched to midfield and owned it.