Comp 2013 UFC Tipping Competition (July-December)

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 16, 2011
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea
July-December 2013 UFC Tipping Competition

In the last tipping comp thread I said if someone else would run this I'd appreciate that. Nobody said anything so I decided to start this up because we're only a week away from the first event. Still, if anyone else wants to run this then just let me know and you can do so.

Rules:

1. We'll be tipping every UFC event for the second half of 2013 (From July until the end of December).
2. For the main card you will need to select a winner for each fight and the method of victory for each of those fighters.
3. For the preliminary card you will need to select a winner for each fight.
4. If you forget to enter your tips for a card you will receive the fighters listed on the right of all the matchups as your selection. For example, in title fights you will be given the title challenger rather than the champion.
5. Forget to enter your tips for 3 consecutive events and you will be out of the comp.
6. Tips must be entered before the first fight on a card has started for any of them to count. If you enter tips after the first fight has started you will still only receive the fighters listed on the right of all matchups.

Scoring:

Picking the winning fighter: 1 point
Picking the winning fighter and then getting the method of victory correct: A further 1 point

Everything is basically the same as last time. If I end up scoring this then I'm going to stick to rule number 6 which didn't happen last time, so tips will have to be entered before the first fight of an event to count.

Anyone want to see any changes to the comp from last time?

And post here if you're interested in playing this. A lot of these posters I'm sure will be playing again but I'll just check.
Guy Threepwood alfy! Crimson Azure Nickos66 Jab Jay C Ross MMAPride Scott d-mac3276 the_interloper Arecsa Red Black and Blue

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Silva- TKO
Edgar- TKO
Kennedy- Decision
Munoz- Decision
Swanson- TKO

Craig
Parke
Gonzaga
Barboza
Baczynski
Pierce

Silva - KO/TKO
Edgar - KO/TKO
Kennedy - Decision
Boetsch - Decision
Siver - Decision

Leben
Parke
Gonzaga
Barboza
Baczynski
Pierce

I'm in, and here you go:

Silva TKO
Edgar TKO
Kennedy DEC
Munoz TKO
Swanson DEC

Craig
Parke
Gonzaga
Barboza
Baczynski
Pierce

I hate to see you burdened with the responsibility BradWCE, truth be told I wasn't gonna bother with it this time anyway. I was growing old with the whole thing anyway towards the end and I don't have the time/patience to analyse the profiles of the lesser known fighters anymore, i'm out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back