Opinion 2014-15 Cricket Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Ian bell, G Swann, steyn, Warner and Kohli have got to be the most punchable players in cricket, especially bell and Kohli.

Was coming on here to say the same thing about Bell- prances around like he is Viv Richards.

Absolute tossbag

As Boring as ODI's have become with T/20 on paper i think its one of the best teams Aus have had on paper fr the WC... Finch and Warner to open, Watson,Smith and maybe Clark.. Allrounders like Maxwell,Stark and Faukner that Can bat and bowl... Johnston and Hazelwood i really like the 11 we have.. My Dark horse is NZ as they always do ok in WC and are known for there upsets at WC's and have been in descent form lately.... Ohh and i forgot Bailey who seems to get 50 every time i see him bat..

Last edited:
My only probably change would funnily enough be the player you've neglected to mention Niko.

Haddin.

Decent squad on paper, but a lot of "what if" type players.

Watson and Maxwell have the ability to smash runs in ODIs but theres the threat of getting out early. Could possibly say the same with finch.

If theyre on song though they can chase anything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My only probably change would funnily enough be the player you've neglected to mention Niko.

Haddin.

Decent squad on paper, but a lot of "what if" type players.

Watson and Maxwell have the ability to smash runs in ODIs but theres the threat of getting out early. Could possibly say the same with finch.

If theyre on song though they can chase anything.
Yeah cdnt agree more on Finch,Watson,Maxwell i actually thought the same on them three... If in form yes and bout Haddin Lol hes capable of a quick 20 or 30 and if the top order fire he wont be needed to much hopefully but maybe Paine or Wade should have been given a go.... And i Saw the White Dissmisal haha reminded me of backyard cricket when we were 10 yrs old...

I honestly don't think NZ should be considered dark horses anymore, they're genuine contenders. They have compiled an incredibly solid team. I actually can't wait to play them in a test series again, I hope it will be a 3 or 4 test series as well because they will be super competitive.

Yeah fair call Kangaspurs i dnt know much about their players but i have followed the results in all forms and yeah World cricket needs N.Z up and about and it would be good for Aus and New Zealand to have that Fierce Rivalry like we get with England and Sth Africa......

"India haven't missed a chance here, every chance they've had they've hit the stumps".

Yet 5 mins ago they were lamenting a poor shy at the stumps by an indian player.

wot.

I'm sorry what.

"India once again is hard done by with no technology to help them"

It was umpires call, would of remained not out you knob jockeys, 50/50 call they weren't "hard done by"

Remove this Banner Ad

Back