Opinion 2014-15 Cricket Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Faulkner.

*man love intensifies*

finish-him-header.gif

Haddin you absolute bellend.

As well as playing like a drunken sailor, I think he might have been sledging that young kid at the opening ceremony (or whatever it's called)? Top bloke!

Faulkner goes OK though.

Fair enough to check that one, but far out I'm getting them sick of checking the front foot on every 2nd wicket Australia take for no reason. They never do it to anyone else so why are they focusing on us?

Fair enough to check that one, but far out I'm getting them sick of checking the front foot on every 2nd wicket Australia take for no reason. They never do it to anyone else so why are they focusing on us?

It's like sledging, racial abuse policies etc - strictly enforced standards when judging Australia but loosely adhered to guidelines when it comes to anyone else.

It's like sledging, racial abuse policies etc - strictly enforced standards when judging Australia but loosely adhered to guidelines when it comes to anyone else.
Completely agree.

The s**t that Warner copped when he asked Shami to speak English (when he was being sledged) was ridiculous. From what was said Shami said some absolutely disgusting stuff but it was Warner who copped it for asking him to say it in English.

Completely agree.

The s**t that Warner copped when he asked Shami to speak English (when he was being sledged) was ridiculous. From what was said Shami said some absolutely disgusting stuff but it was Warner who copped it for asking him to say it in English.

I'm still yet to see why it was racist for Warner to say to Shami to speak English.

Genuine bemusement.

I'm still yet to see why it was racist for Warner to say to Shami to speak English.

Genuine bemusement.
Same, read quite a few of the comments on some of the articles and the general response was that Warner was a bogan idiot and should of kept his mouth shut.

I think it was perfectly acceptable for him to ask a bloke who was sledging him to do it in a language they both understood.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same, read quite a few of the comments on some of the articles and the general response was that Warner was a bogan idiot and should of kept his mouth shut.

I think it was perfectly acceptable for him to ask a bloke who was sledging him to do it in a language they both understood.
Warner needs to do the same as binga lee he learnt hindi so he could really give it to em

Maybe Warner should learn Hindi, then he wouldn't look like such a bogan idiot arguing with someone who is bilingual. Just saying.

New Zealand's K.Williamson is making runs for fun atm... Another Century in the odi today. He's now ranked 6th in Tests.. If i liked a bet id put money on him for most runs at the W.C...

Last edited:
New Zealand's K.Williamson is making runs for fun atm... Another Century in the odi today. He's now ranked 6th in Tests.. If i liked a bet id put money on him for most runs at the W.C...
Him and McCallum (the better one, not the hack brother) have been dominating for NZ lately. Boult and Southee have been bowling well. Vettori though must be on his last legs, he was deplorable in the big bash.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back