Opinion 2014-15 Cricket Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Being honest I am yet to witness the flogness of Parnell, Kholi and Steyn on the other hand.
Wait to you meet Tahir (good odi bowler) but has a test bowling average of 45 and every time he takes a wicket, he carries on like he is the best thing in the world and most of his wickets in tests are wacks out to long-on, not good bowling.

Wait to you meet Tahir (good odi bowler) but has a test bowling average of 45 and every time he takes a wicket, he carries on like he is the best thing in the world and most of his wickets in tests are wacks out to long-on, not good bowling.
Over on the other channel Afghanistan bowlers are doing cart wheels after their wickets. Dunno how well it's going down with the little Sri Lankans.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zimbo's chased UAE's 7-284 down with 4 wickets and two overs to spare, Williams with 76 not out.

KiwiRoo How are you enjoying the WC thus far?

Im as happy as Eddie 3 chins at a buffet !
Can't believe how they've managed to turn the team round in the last 2 years. Great to see . Some serious talent in that side too
Southee was just unbelievable. One of the finest displays of swing bowling you're likely to see

Big test against your mob on Saturday. Eden park the last few years has just about been the best track in the country. So if the weather stays good it should be a test of who can hit it the furtherest ! Warner or McCullum, Anderson or Maxwell etc Looking forward to it
Also looking fwd to the Aussie quicks having a crack. They'll need to get it right though. Plenty of fast bowlers over the years have hated bowling at Eden park. Really hard ground to defend.
Australia will be favourites, but not by much

fingers and toes crossed for fine weather..... I want the best teams in the semi's.. not those which had some luck with weather !
Zimbo's or Ireland for that fourth spot?

Forgot the West Indian 200. I just saw the most awesome thing that will happen this tourney. Aside from India hopefully getting the arse.
Actually a good game, zimbo's played well to get even 70 close.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back