Opinion 2014-15 Cricket Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Tahir is the most arrogant player to have played the games, carries on on the most over the top manner every time a batsmen hitsand gets out on the boundary at the end of innings like he's the best thing to have ever existed.

You should hand your passport in and **** off.

Typical Australian tall poppy syndrome, jealous, insecure about your own abilities in life. Pathetic.

If you don't love yourself, how can you expect anyone else to?
Um, okay then. You have a nice day my friend:rainbow:

You should hand your passport in and **** off.

Typical Australian tall poppy syndrome, jealous, insecure about your own abilities in life. Pathetic.

If you don't love yourself, how can you expect anyone else to?
Really Arjen?

Take a chill pill mate.

Warner and Watson are the only two players who are classless at times... Watson's wicket celebrations a few years back resembled classless flogishness, but Warner in particular is just a dumb bogan. When he said speak ******* English, that's fair enough.

Clarkey's "Get ready for a broken f***ing arm" was wonderful.

But to call them classless after they lost their mate and honoured him so magnificently is treacherous and in itself lacks class.

Last edited by a moderator:
How are you handling tonight's defeat CrazyQ?

It's only a game mate!
J after J after J after assignment after J after...hopefully by this time I'd have forgotten it :(

Good luck Aussies.

Be good to see a NZ V Aus final (with Elliot hitting two sixes off the final two balls...that mother*er)

PS: How's everything mate? The Fam? Fitness? etc etc? Hope you're well and safe, dude. Been a while.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought it was reasonable. Its designed to take in all scenarios that have happened in the past. South Africa could have kept going at the same or better clip for 7 more overs...or maybe Millar and De Villers get out on consecutive balls and the SA tail struggles. Its not pre ordained that South Africa would have kept going at the same rate.
NZ were also penalised in that they couldn't bowl their death bowlers as much as the overs got limited

Its not perfect, but I think they got it reasonably right

297 off 43 overs is still a hell of a steep ask
Yeah nah D/L system is ok most times but the fact the kiwi's had to chase a higher total than what S.A made is stupid..

J after J after J after assignment after J after...hopefully by this time I'd have forgotten it :(

Good luck Aussies.

Be good to see a NZ V Aus final (with Elliot hitting two sixes off the final two balls...that mothergoose)

PS: How's everything mate? The Fam? Fitness? etc etc? Hope you're well and safe, dude. Been a while.

Good, good, good, yep and bloody oath it has. Same to you CQ. :thumbsu:

Hopefully catchup this season.

In a Semi of a World Cup yes if N.Z lost by a few runs it makes no sense.. Yes just play the full 50 its not like they didnt have time....

In a Semi of a World Cup yes if N.Z lost by a few runs it makes no sense.. Yes just play the full 50 its not like they didnt have time....

Eden Park is in a residential suburb so think there's also Council by-laws restricting the time.

yep I agree its stupid for a one off event like the world cup

Eden Park is in a residential suburb so think there's Council by-laws restricting the time.

yep I agree its stupid for a one off event like the world cup
Yeah ok anyway Good Luck to N.Z i hope they Win the final they have been in Awesome Form..

Eden Park is in a residential suburb so think there's also Council by-laws restricting the time.

OK but can you please explain why the video screen at one stage said "Fruit and vegetables must not be taken out of Eden Park"

WTF?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back