2014-15 EPL Matchday 16

Remove this Banner Ad

How we didn't take a point this morning, I'll never know.

Those late goals really really hurt.

Feel your pain. Spurs have had a riddonculously lucky season.

Getting rid of Agger was one of BR's biggest mistakes. He may not have played much but his leadership would be significant right now off the field, in training as well as the dressing room. Outside of Gerrard, Henderson and perhaps Skrtel there isn't anyone who comes across as a leader to help fix whatever is going wrong.
yes
#LFCletsavoidrelegation

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought so.

You're so cute, Moomba. And a bit of a dickhead. But a cute dickhead nonetheless.

BTW - I have posted about red cards in this thread. Try reading - if you''re not too busy pretending that David De Gea hasn't shown you up for the absolute graceless hypocrite that you are.

Last edited:
Not sure where to put this one by HBA has gone MIA.

I heard Ben Arfa had fallen out with Bruce and was likely to go back to Newcastle. But apparently Bruce doesnt know where he is.

He's quite large, not that difficult to spot really.

I heard Ben Arfa had fallen out with Bruce and was likely to go back to Newcastle. But apparently Bruce doesnt know where he is.

Remember when you were excited by HBA SM

In all seriousness, what a bellend. Waste of talent.

I didnt know. Your fans were too busy singing Liverpool songs with different lyrics.

They were also too busy watching United score three goals without conceding.

Yeah this was news about three days ago.

Bruce basically told him to piss off, so doesn't care where he is.

Remember when you were excited by HBA SM

In all seriousness, what a bellend. Waste of talent.

Yep. Bruce called him up on apparently covering less ground in a match than McGregor and that was the end of that chapter.

What a waste of a shirt now though. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back