2014-15 EPL Matchday 16

Remove this Banner Ad

That first sentence can't be true, can it? :eek:

Did you buy a shirt with his name on it? Man that sucks!
Doubt it. It's something a paper can claim and neither party will confirm or deny.

Yeah I did, thought he was a good chance of signing perfectly, and after watching a lot of his highlights I was pretty excited.

Liverpool played above them selves last year.

Then this year the public thought they were going too push again, When really their list isn't top 6.

Real need a replacement keeper soon. Time for them to buy DDG! I reckon United would have about 8 less points if they had our clown Mignolet in goals.

I think DDG will become the highest paid GK very soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All those stats show is Liverpool's defence is considerably worse than Uniteds.

It's showing that our defences are 1st and 3rd in the league respectively for errors leading to shots, so we're both pretty wank to be honest. However, while both defences are among the worst in the league for gifting chances to their opponents, because of the clear gulf in quality between Mignolet and De Gea those shots are far more likely to result in goals in Liverpool's case.

It's showing that our defences are 1st and 3rd in the league respectively for errors leading to shots, so we're both pretty wank to be honest. However, while both defences are among the worst in the league for gifting chances to their opponents, because of the clear gulf in quality between Mignolet and De Gea those shots are far more likely to result in goals in Liverpool's case.

I'd put much more emphasis on how many goals have been conceded by those errors (1 to 6) and the fact United have had heaps of injuries to our defence that we've not yet had any consistency in the back four.

Yeah, he aint going anywhere

I bloody hope he stays. Apparently the value being talked about it 140k a week which would make him the highest paid GK in the world, I would like that to come with 5 or 10 years.

Then if RM really want him they can spend the 50m required.

Liverpool need a complete overhaul IMO.

Sturridge & Coutinho in and in 3 months we went from mid-table to title challengers, Sturridge (injured) & Suarez out and in 3 months we've gone from title challengers to mid-table. We need to make a few changes to get back into the top 4 but a complete overhaul would be unnecessary in my opinion. With the exception of 1 or 2 positions it's a side lacking balance, not talent at the moment.

Do you think he'll end up at Madrid at some point?

It's a big concern. Usually RM get who they want and he is from Madrid.

I know he is still loved by the AM fans so who knows.

Then if RM really want him they can spend the 50m required.
It's a big concern. Usually RM get who they want and he is from Madrid.

Yeah any other club and I'd say you've got nothing to worry about, but Real Madrid have a track record for making the sort of offers you can't say no to. All speculation at this stage though, he seems pretty happy there and like you said he's going to be looked after financially.

Yeah any other club and I'd say you've got nothing to worry about, but Real Madrid have a track record for making the sort of offers you can't say no to. All speculation at this stage though, he seems pretty happy there and like you said he's going to be looked after financially.

It has to be our priority to get him to extend his contract. Runs out in 2016.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back