2014-15 FA Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Newcastle at home for us. We aren't even going to get a cup run this year dammit.

I wouldn't be so sure mate, we are notoriously bad at cup games in the third round. Plus with a lengthy injury list and the likelihood of 2-3 players being involved in the Africa Cup of Nations, I'd say your boys are more than a chance.

Also, no Obertan :(

Full draw.

Arsenal v Hull City

Southampton v Ipswich

Stoke v Wrexham

Charlton v Blackburn

Dover v Crystal Palace

AFC Wimbledon v Liverpool

Manchester City v Sheffield Wednesday

Aldershot/Rochdale v Nottingham Forest

West Brom v Gateshead

Blyth Spartans v Birmingham

Aston Villa v Blackpool

Rotherham v Bournemouth

Huddersfield v Reading

Oxford/Tranmere v Swansea

Cardiff v Colchester

Bolton v Wigan

Sunderland v Leeds

Burnley v Tottenham

Millwall v Bradford

Derby v Southport

Brentford v Brighton

Fulham v Wolves

Leicester v Newcastle

Scampaignerhorpe/Worcester v Chesterfield

Everton v West Ham

Cambridge/Mansfield v Bury/Luton

Chelsea v Watford

Barnsley/Chester v Middlesbrough

QPR v Sheffield United

Accrington/Yeovil v Manchester United

Preston v Norwich

Doncaster v Bristol City

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To be honest as far as PL opposition go you can't get much worse than us ATM.

While I won't argue that, would of preferred a League 1 team that we could have rested most of our front line talent against (BTW don't remind me of Bradford). Against you guys, you will be hard out to avenge last year, so we will still have to bring our A game.

While I won't argue that, would of preferred a League 1 team that we could have rested most of our front line talent against (BTW don't remind me of Bradford). Against you guys, you will be hard out to avenge last year, so we will still have to bring our A game.

We also have Everton two days before the game in the League, so presume we'll have to rotate the squad a fair bit.

Unfortunately for Arsenal they won't win a trophy if they will against Hull city this time, much to the dismay of Arsene Wenger

Remove this Banner Ad

Back