2014/15 Melbourne Victory Thread - Home of the Champions!! #10yearsproud

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boom Boom Boom

Cracking goal by George JetSki

I felt (and it's hard to comment on the whole 1st half given the feed dropping) that we were reasonably ordinary the 1st half... but we leave with a 3 nil win
fantastic

Good to get a win on the road, something we don't do enough. Pretty healthy goal-difference building up as well which could come in handy later on.

4 home games in a row including Perth, hopefully consolidate 1st Or 2nd.
The game in Geelong is setting up to be a cracker and 1 v 2.... hopefully pulls a worthy crowd for it

The Asian cup break hopefully is a good thing as well just to rest up and give players not involved a bit of extra rest to then hit the 2nd half of the season at full noise....DelPiere I'm looking at you

Some plusses and minuses out of last night. Muscat makes a good point about the 'A' League taking a backward step playing on a surface like that and importantly the way he worded his displeasure will embarrass the powers that be. Ensuring they are forced to take notice.

Happy to settle for 3-0 anytime, against any opposition, and to maintain our unbeaten season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only team undefeated bitches!!! Life is good.

The A-League season goes for about 35-38 weeks (nearly a third longer than the AFL season)...so plenty of weeks left to get more draws and perhaps a loss or two and replay the team that was played just a few weeks prior again and then again after that.

So many more games to go in this ten team competition......it is a loooooooooooong season. Can't wait until the victory play the mariners and the newcastle team again. Should be smoking hot and enable the "Victory" to rack up some more wins. The "Victory" is my tip for the toilet seat.

The A-League season goes for about 35-38 weeks (nearly a third longer than the AFL season)..so plenty of weeks left to get more draws and perhaps a loss or two and replay the team that was played just a few weeks prior again and then again after that.

So many more games to go in this ten team competition......it is a loooooooooooong season. Can't wait until the victory play the mariners and the newcastle team again. Should be smoking hot and enable the "Victory" to rack up some more wins. The "Victory" is my tip for the toilet seat.

35-38 rounds? The regular seasonis is 27 weeks plus three weeks of finals, max matches a team plays is 29-30 matches in an A-league season.

Doubt we can go the full season undefeated but at the moment it's fun and exciting to wonder.

35-38 rounds? The regular seasonis is 27 weeks plus three weeks of finals, max matches a team plays is 29-30 matches in an A-league season.

Doubt we can go the full season undefeated but at the moment it's fun and exciting to wonder.

I think he meant 35 weeks including FFA cup and ACL.

Inbreds will drop points against the wanderers. Good times.
nah we'll just put on the most dominant performance of the season.
and don't give me this 10 men garbage either
1) teams have had 1 man advantages in this league before and never been that comprehensively dominant
2) Adelaide was dominant 11 v 11

see you guys in the finals :)

(oh and hindmarsh before that :))

1) teams have had 1 man advantages in this league before and never been that comprehensively dominant

Right on pal, looking forward to it myself I might even head over to Adelaide for the clash at Hindmarsh :thumbsu:

You must have missed our game against WSW

Look out! Here come Heart. That's one win in a row.
I like how fox sports trying to show a good crowd can only do a tight shot of that 1 bay behind the goals.

You must have missed our game against WSW

The inbreds shouldn't talk so tough I remember confident troll post on many forums like the one above by them back in the 06/07 season encouraging wanting to play us and we all know how that season ended don't we?

Some advice, keep a lid on it inbreds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back