2014/15 Melbourne Victory Thread - Home of the Champions!! #10yearsproud

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leijer has been very poor. Ansell should start next week for the derby, and I'm not sure why Georgevski wasn't playing..?

Also, the atmosphere at Etihad is abysmal with the seats not out, couldn't hear the NT tonight from ST.

Pretty sure he was suspended

Getting a point actually feels like a bit of an escape tonight. Archie proves he still has the firepower at age 36, what a legend
Oh, well that explains it.

Yeah we were very lucky that Milligan didn't get red carded at the 24th minute, and also lucky that they didn't score in the first half (hit the post), then late in the game from a corner (coe reflex save).

Pretty sure he was suspended

Getting a point actually feels like a bit of an escape tonight. Archie proves he still has the firepower at age 36, what a legend
Isn't he injured??

No we didn't, defence was very poor tonight. 2 goals conceded from free headers in the 6-yard box is not acceptable for a team in title contention.
I know but none of them are really 1st choice when everyone is fit, my best defence is Galloway Ansell Delpierre Georgievski.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Vintage performance by Archie. But the old stager in the opposing colours Smeltz put on a clinic too.

Barbarouses was very creative again and having a greatseason.

At times you can drive a truck through our defence. Need to get Georgievski and Delpierre back on the park ASAP.

Have no idea how that 3rd goal was not ruled out of play, everyone in the stadium bar the linesman could see it.

If the seats had have been in a little closer I could offer a better opinion. But even from where I was sitting there were some 'fascinating' calls last night.

Milligan should have been sent off going off the replay, we got some favourable calls as well. Usual standard of the A-league though.

I think miligan is gone will take a short holiday before the Asian cup.

Two of Sydney's goals shouldn't have counted the first was offside and the third was out of play before the pass to Smeltz. Having said that you play to the whistle and the defending for Sydney's third goal was comical how he first was left on his own then have him dance around two defenders and the shot was so slow Coe should have done better.

Anyway happy with the draw we probably didn't deserve the win in the way we defended. So happy for Archie getting a hat trick the guy bleeds blue and white, can't wait for that statue to go up at AAMI Park.

Millsy copped 3 for the elbow. Can't come as a great surprise. On the plus side it might give him a chance to get over some of his lingering injury niggles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back