2014/15 Melbourne Victory Thread - Home of the Champions!! #10yearsproud

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I love Berish. I always have. (except for that GF dive)

Pain will be much better this season, not based just on this game. His pace can be too much for even A League defenders. Just don't let him be the one who has to finish...
Murnane has featured prominently and may be nailed on week 1.

I love Berish. I always have. (except for that GF dive)

Pain will be much better this season, not based just on this game. His pace can be too much for even A League defenders. Just don't let him be the one who has to finish...
Murnane has featured prominently and may be nailed on week 1.

He will be the difference for us wether we win silverware or not this season.

good win but they were really really poor

hoping we can get a home tie next round, south springy or even better st albans if either of those 2 win next week, if not bentleigh would be good

and looks like we will be making our final signing within the next week or so, hopefully it's a winger

Congrats on the Victory's victory.
The hope of an upset was never going to happen as the gulf in class was as wide as the Bass Strait, but after the early barrage (3-0 after 20 minutes) I was happy Tuggers didn't totally collapse and lose 11 or 12 nil. They showed some fight and determination which I hope will be a positive for the club in the upcoming Capital Football seasons.
Almost 5200 people turned up to see the game which suggests to me that FFA Cup could be a successful tournament, especially for grassroots football around the country.

Good luck for the A-League season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well done muscat and trimmers. excellent off season in terms of recruiting players where we needed them. have a great mix of youth and experience in all positions (Y)

bring on round 1

best thing about this signing is that he is used to wearing a blur shirt with white chevron

302677-f300f0d2-3f23-11e4-838b-bf46f1dce380.jpg

Really should be looking to win the title this season.

As i said on another forum, its good to see Kev has seen that we can't rely on Kosta all season.

Very solid squad, which I'm confident that results will come our way.

I've watched Delpierre in a couple of friendlies and he looks the goods. Was expecting a no nonsense defender but the guy has great touch and can play out quite nicely, something that we've been missing for a long time. If Valeri and Milligan can have a good year, with Berisha up front I think we have a good core of players through the middle of the park. Always rated Nabbout but he doesn't seem to get much of a look in, I hope he gets to start a few more games this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back