2014/15 Melbourne Victory Thread - Home of the Champions!! #10yearsproud

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did you get this news that he wants to be Marquee?? From all reports I've heard he'll be happy to stay in Melbourne for the right price. Unless of course clubs like Perth and Sydney have offered him the Marquee status very much doubt it though SydneyFC already have one and playing very well, not sure about Perth. Probably his agent just being a c*nt!!

In any case I don't think he is Marquee status yet, needs to be in the A-League longer the one season to prove he's a Marquee.

I was going off this link:

http://www.foxsports.com.au/footbal...travel-itinerary/story-e6frf4gl-1227240457941

I agree, although Bes has slightly disappointed me as marquee this season.

Berisha has been OK but a bit patchy. Hasn't really strung a run of form together and takes too long to bloody shoot!:mad:

Win both our games in hand (tomorrow and Brisbane) and we are three points and goal-difference (so effectively four points) clear on top.

Berisha has been OK but a bit patchy. Hasn't really strung a run of form together and takes too long to bloody shoot!:mad:

Win both our games in hand (tomorrow and Brisbane) and we are three points and goal-difference (so effectively four points) clear on top.

Top spot awaits if we want it badly enough and the way the final system works it is a huge advantage to have.

I haven't seen a whole lot of the Victory this season but I though Berisha had been doing well. Guess I was wrong haha. Why's he been disappointing?

He seems to lack some of the killer instinct he had at Brisbane. He's done well to score 9 goals this season, but 3 of them have been penalties and he's missed some great chances which you'd expect a player of his calibre to put away.

Could it have something to do with his stuffed back?

Haven't read too much about that. What's going on with his back?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have no problem with Berisha's contribution this season. Nobody works harder on or off the ball.

Yes, he has missed a few that we (and he) might have expected to tap in. But being a striker is such a marginal role and split seconds and centimetres are often the difference between scoring a brace and going home empty handed.

Sounds like the NT is planning a tifo or something similar for Archie's 200th. Hopefully get a good crowd there tonight, but not sure if the 5pm time slot on a Sunday will drive people away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back