2014/15 Melbourne Victory Thread - Home of the Champions!! #10yearsproud

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

premiers_plate.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We've still got to learn to make the right decisions going forward. So many times Besh is running on his own centre forward, yet we keep playing it out wide. I know BKF is a gun, but it's not always the right path.

We've still got to learn to make the right decisions going forward. So many times Besh is running on his own centre forward, yet we keep playing it out wide. I know BKF is a gun, but it's not always the right path.

If we can keep Bes, FBK, Kosta and Gui together and fit next season we're only gunna get better in the final 3rd

Agree with you there. I think Ben is the best player in the comp at the present time. But he shouldn't be the go-to man every time.

It felt more like relief than celebration last night, but I'll take it. Have to go to the CCM game at AAMI, will be be presented with the Premiers Plate there?

It was absolute hell watching the clock tick down - or more correctly up - last night. Done now. That particular concern is done with :thumbsu:

It was absolute hell watching the clock tick down - or more correctly up - last night. Done now. That particular concern is done with :thumbsu:

Given how tight it is across the top 5, finishing first is a massive step to being Champions. It's been a long wait, I want to go to another winning Grand Final :D

It felt more like relief than celebration last night, but I'll take it. Have to go to the CCM game at AAMI, will be be presented with the Premiers Plate there?
After the game if applicable I think.

Very even season, anything could happen in Finals so any trophy is an achievement.

Haven't seen the best of us yet I feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back