2014/15 Melbourne Victory Thread - Home of the Champions!! #10yearsproud

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ticketmaster can go and get F@cked!! purchased tickets just after 9am and still no confirmation email. Money been taken out of credit card account, try to ring them it's always bloody engaged! Die c@nts!!

Same thing happened to me. Received the Ticket Order Confirmation e-mail which contained the promise another e-mail would follow with tickets attached at about 9.30am, and then sweet FA followed.

I was able to contact them via a CONTACT hotlink and have since received another e-mail providing me with a complaint reference number. Still no tickets though.

Just received my tickets. At first I thought they'd only sent 1. Because that's all the screen would let me see, but when I printed they all came out.

So happy at last. About 7 hours after purchasing mind you. But hey, we've got tickets now.

Last edited:

Really shitty about the whole setup for this final. Shitty have no fans, so why have they been given more reserved areas than we have? It's OUR home game ffs

I heard ticket sales have already reached 20,000.

Victory tickets purchased 14,000. City tickets purchased 6,000.

We could only purchase 1 semi-final ticket per membership ticket held. Yet for some unfathomable reason City were able to purchase 4 semi-final tickets per membership ticket held. Where is the equity in that FFS!?

We could only purchase 1 semi-final ticket per membership ticket held. Yet for some unfathomable reason City were able to purchase 4 semi-final tickets per membership ticket held. Where is the equity in that FFS!?
I can understand that their membership total is pitiful, therefore they can afford to buy more tickets each, but jesus surely someone stopped and thought "Hang on, that's probably not very fair on Melbourne Victory members now is it?".

Means me and a mate have to go by ourselves instead of bringing others along, while all the shitty supporters can bring whatever band wagoners they can drum up.

Not only that, but they've been allocated half the stadium (and have more reserved areas than us). I ******* hope we end up taking over 75% of their areas.

This is all FFA f@cking us around, expect more of it, they want their happy little Grand Final in Sydney and not at AMMI and will go to any lengths to make it happen, watch us get ass rapped by the refs on Friday night too.

btw finally got the email confirmation and have my tickets :thumbsu:

This is all FFA f@cking us around, expect more of it, they want their happy little Grand Final in Sydney and not at AMMI and will go to any lengths to make it happen, watch us get ass rapped by the refs on Friday night too.

btw finally got the email confirmation and have my tickets :thumbsu:

Glad to hear you finally got your tickets. Mine took about 7 hours between paying and receiving.

I don't know what they were playing at with ticket allocations today? We have around 24,000 members and City have about 10,000. Meaning when tickets went on sale to members only today, if they'd allowed both clubs just the one ticket per membership, ALL members of both clubs would have been GUARANTEED tickets.

As it was the 10,000 City members could potentially have bought 40,000 tickets! Meaning half our members could potentially have missed out. I realise that analogy is crazy unlikely and didn't happen. But you shouldn't even allow the possibility.

Glad to hear you finally got your tickets. Mine took about 7 hours between paying and receiving.

I don't know what they were playing at with ticket allocations today? We have around 24,000 members and City have about 10,000. Meaning when tickets went on sale to members only today, if they'd allowed both clubs just the one ticket per membership, ALL members of both clubs would have been GUARANTEED tickets.

As it was the 10,000 City members could potentially have bought 40,000 tickets! Meaning half our members could potentially have missed out. I realise that analogy is crazy unlikely and didn't happen. But you shouldn't even allow the possibility.

That's the FFA for you, they think out of their arse instead with their brains!

All they are thinking is melbourne Derby final $$$$$ couldn't give a stuff about the members or the terraces. As well as being a good opitunity to f@ck us up!

Seriously I was that pissed today on what transpired I was really considering boycotting and going to the G to watch my Cats instead.

Means me and a mate have to go by ourselves instead of bringing others along, while all the shitty supporters can bring whatever band wagoners they can drum up.

This was incredibly disappointing, had a few mates who were keen on going but have now missed out because of these ridiculous member allowance rules. The kicker is that they're exactly the type of supporter that the FFA are trying to attract - big on the EPL, but new to the A-league.

This was incredibly disappointing, had a few mates who were keen on going but have now missed out because of these ridiculous member allowance rules. The kicker is that they're exactly the type of supporter that the FFA are trying to attract - big on the EPL, but new to the A-league.

If the club don't complain about this I'd be very disappointed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You mods are overpaid.

i sharnt be using it. i see little point of parking, watching game, then waiting 30+ mins to get onto the tollway in all the people traffic.

give me a nice walk with the people any day of the week*

* unless its pissing down

i sharnt be using it. i see little point of parking, watching game, then waiting 30+ mins to get onto the tollway in all the people traffic.

give me a nice walk with the people any day of the week*

* unless its pissing down

I laugh after every match at AAMI when the cars temporarily locked into the car park across the road all start tooting their horns in frustration - succeeding only in making themselves even more frustrated.

Why have their 8 fans been given the Sth End.

Wonder how the 'we're North end we're North end' chant will work with South end sitting at the same end???

Perhaps they will have to chant 'we're upstairs, we're downstairs, we're every bloody where' :D

Wonder how the 'we're North end we're North end' chant will work with South end sitting at the same end???

Perhaps they will have to chant 'we're upstairs, we're downstairs, we're every bloody where' :D

we're level 2 we're level 2 we've level 2 over here

Hopefully the non-club related tickets supplement it. I'm sure there are Victory fans still out there without tickets who are still keen on going.

The system isn't particularly conducive to supporters of competing clubs who aren't members.

First bite of the cherry is what we saw yesterday. Pre-sale of tickets to members of competing clubs only.

Next step is pre-sale of tickets to members of the Football Family, who, as I understand it, are people holding memberships of any A league club (including the two competing clubs).

Then finally, tickets go on sale to the general public. Which of course includes Victory supporters who aren't members of the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back