NCAA 2014/15 NCAA - Bowl Season: Dec 21-Jan 13

Remove this Banner Ad

1) Hopefully Illinois State wins tomorrow. Illinois State and North Dakota State never played each other during the regular season. It's basically a MVFC Championship game.

2) Can Wisconsin-Whitewater and Mt Union just go up to Division 2 already. This is the 9th time in 10 years this matchup has been in the Division 3 national championship. Only year it didn't happen Wisconsin-Whitewater just failed to make the game. Mt Union obviously won it.

Cato is playing lights out. I hope the kid ends up on a roster, but i feel he will be overlooked because of his size and wont even be given a 3rd string spot. Kid is better than many backups right now. some great throws into tight windows. only 1-2 bad passes so far, and he froze on a blitz and took a huge hit from the DB rather than throwing it away or running.

Get on a practise squad and make the roster that way.
Kellen Moore did that and after being hated by the fan base in his first 2 seasons, they actually wanted him on the roster in the 3rd (in place of Orlovsky)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Holy s**t that was some end to the Central Michigan - Western Kentucky game...Western Kentucky up 49-14 after 3 quarters...Central Michigan score 4 TDs to get it back to 49-42, get the ball back with 1 second left, throw a hail mary that gets caught, lateralled 3 times and they get in for the TD, everyone assumes its going to overtime but they go for 2 and fail hahaha.

EDIT: Video of the final td

Last edited:
Holy s**t that was some end to the Central Michigan - Western Kentucky game...Western Kentucky up 49-14 after 3 quarters...Central Michigan score 4 TDs to get it back to 49-42, get the ball back with 1 second left, throw a hail mary that gets caught, lateralled 3 times and they get in for the TD, everyone assumes its going to overtime but they go for 2 and fail hahaha.

EDIT: Video of the final td

Teams need to do this far more often.

Statue of Liberty pulled out in the 1st quarter for a 16 yard TD.

Need to settle on defence. Well, that, or just blow them out on offence. But I'd rather the defence come back.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back