2014/15 NHL Regular Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Mike Babcock coming to the Leafs on an 8 year, 50 million dollar contract.
Hopefully he doesn't pull a Malthouse.

Man, I just want to see the Leafs do.....something...

NHL play offs got me interested in NHL.
Have picked the Sabres as a team, know nothing about them other than the fact that they're s**t ^_^

What prompted your decision to choose Buffalo?
Haha sounds like I have chosen badly, I like it.
I don't like the idea of going for a team at the top, I like to choose one at the bottom, experience the lows up to the highs :)
Have I chosen the right team? I also like their Uniform/Logo.
Just saw they had the most losses in the regular season.

I chose the Bruins as a kid because I liked using them in NHL 97, it seems cheaty to claim them now, considering they've won a premiership since then.

I'm the same with not choosing a team on top, but choosing the worst of all seems a bit extreme :p

You have Jack Eichel to look forward too next season, will go pick 2.
I am a Cleveland Browns fan, an Essendon fan and a Parramatta Eels fan.
Pain is all I know ;)

Thanks, I'll keep on a look out for him.
The other one I considered was the Philadelphia Flyers, purely because of Always Sunny.

Wow! I was just looking at all the teams, my Grandad used to wear the Toronto Maple Leafs hat whenever he used to do work in the garden.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think it's just a negotiation ploy. Right now the City is giving the Yotes 15 million a year to run the place and only getting half of that back, plus the Yotes have a clause that says they can cancel the contract after 5 years if they lose enough million (which of course they can). This is their only leverage to get the contract re-negotiated on better terms for the City, and we all know they're looking to move after 5 years anyway so who cares if the City damages the long term relationship.

So Mike Reilly won't sign with CBJ.

Ryan Johansen ‏@RyanJohansen19 15h15 hours ago
We didn't want him anyway

Heh.
0KsiiMD.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back