2014/15 NHL Regular Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Steeger burning Karlsson. What world am I living in?

:D

Hossa with this 1000th point! Nice way to bring it up.

Darling coming up big in the S/O.

Vanek's days in the NHL might be numbered as he is getting further implicated in a money laundering scheme with a bookie he has already admitted to dealing with. Apparently a sum of money was paid directly from the Islanders (when Vanek was there) to this guy Mark Ruff and it is claimed it came from Vanek. Not only could he be out of the league but he might not be collecting $200 and going directly to jail.

The Desert Dawgs keen to put their hat in the ring for stinking it up this season.

Raleigh about to get their first win.

If your not going to win the cup this year (or think your can) this is the year to tank.

That boy Eichel and obviously mcdavid...look special, franchise changing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If your not going to win the cup this year (or think your can) this is the year to tank.

That boy Eichel and obviously mcdavid...look special, franchise changing

This is where I think Panthers should just quietly or creatively tank.

Being at the Panthers/Flyers game last night, a few things struck me. Why are they called the Florida Panthers when Florida actually has another team in Tampa? Not only that, the venue itself is an hours drive North of downtown Miami with very little public transport. I know it's a hard enough market as it is in South Florida, but wouldn't it make more sense relocating to Miami and sharing the American Airlines Centre with Miami Heat? Change their name to Miami Panthers would make much more sense as well. With Ekblad coming on nicely, a few other decent looking prospects, a franchise player and already having a solid defence, I don't think they are that far off having a really decent team that will be able compete night after night.

On the game it self. Crowd definitely felt like a Melbourne vs a Interstate team at Etihad type of atmosphere. I would say the arena was about 60% full, and 60% of the crowd were Flyers fans. A lot of the 300 section was covered in cloth. Luongo was exceptional. Ekblad continued to impress, nice to see his first career goal. Caught a practice puck from Giroux, which then a guy proceeded to offer me $40 for it.

Going to be an epic battle for the number 1 pick this year. In a normal year the Sabres would be the worst team in the league by some margin. They are all kinds of awful.
Please explain our win today then :p

Jets, Sabres, Hurricanes, Coyotes all win on the same day :eek:

My god this slump is embarrassing:mad:

117 shots for 2 goals in our last 3 games at home.

Holtby falls over the red line with nobody near him, wings score and it's waived off.

Um.

Nobody?

KoUSRgT.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back