2014/15 NHL Regular Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Nichushkin having surgery and out for 4 months. Shattered. He was so excited for this season and has had no luck.

Rangers goal to win shoot out deemed no goal after was ruled a double hit. Players had to be recalled to the ice. Pens score on next shot, Rangers miss next shot. Pens win.

Abolish this ******* stupid shootout ******* gimmick right ******* now ****.

Sore loser. Cop it mate ;)

Boyle had an odd look on his face after scoring it. Surely he knew he double hit it. He wasn't wildly celebrating like you often see after a shootout winner.

Also was nice getting to see the Pens live again in Toronto. As usual, the place is a library, but they've probably had all of the enthusiasm beaten out of them after years of disappointment.

And 15 bucks for a watered down beer. Never seen a bigger rip-off in all sporting events. Makes the MCG seem like a bargain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd say Shaw in the end, he had Roussel tied up awkwardly for awhile.. Solid showing from both as Roussel did get a fair few of his own in.

The team is s**t though.

Liking this NHL season so far.

Habs play like s**t and they win.
Habs play well and they win.
A couple of no-show blow outs to wake themselves up a bit.
And the Swedish Chef finally made his way to Hamilton.

Nice to finally see Q play Richards as 2C!

Looks so much better with some skill on the wings.

Also we can we please get rid of Rozival, already. Jesus.

So we just lost Connauton to Cloumbus which I'm not stoked about, if it means Jordie Benn gets scratched as Jokipakka comes in then I approve.

What the hell is up with San Jose's schedule?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back