2014/15 NHL Regular Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought the Jets would be a lottery team this year but I've been pleasantly surprised, even with a lot of injuries. Carcillo is a w***er and needs a long holiday.

Jets are also a great road side, currently have the best record while on the road (14-5-5)

Carbomb has actually been a very serviceable player with his controlled aggression for us this year. Great 4th line player along with Kruger & Smith. That one particular play was disappointing considering he was great for most of the game. Will get penalised accordingly.

Last edited:
Spezza with a sweet pass on the PP to Seguin who scores, now has the lead of most goals in the league.

Klingberg forced to have some real time on the top PP due to Daley being injured and we get a goal from it... Coaches still won't learn though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Leafs have 1 goal in their last 4 games.

Big Dick Rick!

2I5JlUK.jpg

Never change buffalo

I needed a Detroit win to complete my multi, saw the score after the first period, had written my multi off.

Thank you Buffalo :D

My face
mk2pvQj.jpg

Stars now 2 points away from a playoff spot, huge game against the Bruins before the All Star break.

Good win today. Only saw the Eakin goal which was beautiful set up by Seguin. You guys will need to win at least 2/3 on this Canadian trip.

Going to get very tough for the Blackhawks, as we another circus trip coming up/

Good win today. Only saw the Eakin goal which was beautiful set up by Seguin. You guys will need to win at least 2/3 on this Canadian trip.

Going to get very tough for the Blackhawks, as we another circus trip coming up/

The start of the game was hilarious, 2 or 3 straight minutes of you guys shooting at Kari while we just scrambled all over the place and failed to clear the zone.

Stars vs Hawks are usually pretty decent games and they'll only get better in the coming years.
---

Bruins hosting the Canadiens for the Winter Classic, I'd be pissed if the Bruins were facing anyone else but I'm content with that match-up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back