2014/15 NHL Regular Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't fix my gamecenter issue but by choosing "watch from beginning" instead of 'join in progress' I seem to have hopefully found a way around it.

I got the app on my PS4 and am watching a game live now without any problems. Still ******* up for you mate?

Yepp, I got 1 good period on the ps4 and then the app got an error (didn;t think to write it down, doh)... When I tried to get things going again during the intermission it wouldn't load either of the 'join in progress' or 'watch from the beginning' so I gave up and have been watching on my computer since. When I choose either option something that looks like a message flashes on the screen for half a second then disappears before the perpetual load screen.

I'm not too disappointed as I'm used to watching it on the computer. If the Stars could play better hockey that would be great.

I'll find the issue eventually.

Stars just scored, * yes.

Didn't mind yesterday but does anyone else just get a bunch of dashes on the iPhone NHL app instead of the scores?

Haven't signed up yet, but I think i heard they were implementing you needing to turn this feature on as people were getting shitty knowing scores when they might be planning on watching it later?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

surely he's just a burst player, one of the worst defensive players going around, petulant, plays like a child and is nowhere to be seen on the backcheck? ;)
-3 the first two games, 0 points. Next game +4 and 4 points. Definition of a burst player is he.

Please don't waste everyone's time with +/-...

Nice sample size.

Where's the burst here?

Jamie-Benn,-Stars---Game-log---NHL.com---Players.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back