2014/15 NHL Regular Season Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Flyers have traded Kimmo Timonen to Chicago for a 2015 2nd round pick and a conditional pick in 2016.

A 39 year old who has not played in over a year. Hmmm. Good move if healthy though?

We have 2 2nd round picks this year, so I'm not to phased.

Zuccarello likely be traded? What the hell?

Christopher Kamka ‏@ckamka 52m52 minutes ago
the #Blackhawks have now been outhit in 129 consecutive regular season games. They are 74-39-16 over that stretch.

Great stat!

Chris Kuc @ChrisKuc
Follow

Source: #Blackhawks and Capitals have had dialogue about possible trade involving Patrick Sharp.

Tracey Myers @TramyersCSN
Follow

FWIW, a source said the #Blackhawks have asked about Joel Ward (Caps). Who knows what comes of it but that would be intriguing, IMO.

Interesting.
Definitely interesting. There seem to be a lot of mixed messages coming out of Chi town right now. The TSN and Sportsnet guys must be hoping beyond hope that a Sharp trade goes down on Monday, because right now it's looking like being a MASSIVE flop of a day.

A lot of movement in the Chicago camp at the moment. Timmo in, Erixon waived, Cumiskey sent down, AHL trade Abbott for Brennan. The Abbott one is the most interesting one. It means a forward will most likely be leaving Rockford. At present we are only carrying 6 dman right now, I have a strong feeling we'll have another dman coming in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A lot of movement in the Chicago camp at the moment. Timmo in, Erixon waived, Cumiskey sent down, AHL trade Abbott for Brennan. The Abbott one is the most interesting one. It means a forward will most likely be leaving Rockford. At present we are only carrying 6 dman right now, I have a strong feeling we'll have another dman coming in.
And while all these Dmen get traded, Doug Wilson thinks our defence is fine.

Vermette in exchange for Dahlbeck and a 2015 1st rounder.

I'm really happy with this trade! Welcome Vermette!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back