2014-15 Off Season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

You're only allowed 3 bids on a player, I think eaglesfan already had 3 before this bid
By my count he had one before trade opening and two since.
alex rance: 400k 5 years psd 5
jarde polec 350k 4 years psd 6
sam frost 140k 1 year

If this Rance bid is valid I match

I raise to 450k per year.

Alex Rance 600k 5 years psd 1.

Alex rance 720k 5y psd1
If the bids aren't valid, can someone please point out why they aren't for the noobs, instead of just saying "they aren't valid"?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Russian, just quoting these player bids in case you missed them as they're not on the bidding post.

Haha, I've been playing this for years and still don't understand all the rules :$

Gold Coast make the following active bids:
Trent McKenzie $291k, 5yrs. 3rd round
Brandon Matera $291k, 5yrs, 2nd round

I really have no idea about the delisting rules at all.
He's been injured all through his career, changed clubs and then was injured all season again, so he gave it away.
If he didn't give it away because of his injuries the statement you've quoted indicates he's walked away from the game.
Maybe I'm just not up to speed the Schammer/Moran bucket.
But despite what Gumby's statement says, I'd bet everything I own that he wouldn't have retired if he'd been injury free last season.

Apologies if it sounds like I'm complaining. That's not my intention. it's just that I really don't have any understanding of this rule at all :) lol

I assume it's because of Roy Boy's family issues. They'll probably go on when he gets back.
Russian said he'd give Roy Boys until Saturday to match bids, as requested, and that "Any bids placed on Mozzies players in the next 12 hours will last for 4 days."
That was on Wednesday, only two posts before my current bid.

I quoted myself so the bids would show up on Roy Boy's uncontracted player list and he can respond to these bids, as well as the others.
I'm expecting the bids to be put on hold until after that anyway if Roy Boys hasn't responded at all before then. Under the circumstances, he should be given a chance to respond before losing players :thumbsu:

Melbourne trade Jarrad Waite, Craig Bird and Pick 38 to Wagga Wagga for Dylan Shiel, Jasper Pittard and Pick 58.

Shiel - $670,000 - 4 years
Pittard - $313,000 - 3 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back