2016/17 Perth Glory Thread-20 Years of Glory..Castro for Premier!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But weren't we going to get him in as an Aussie marquee? It's a shame but hopefully the fact he couldn't even get a gig with an Israeli club after a trial shows he's lost the plot and we've dodged a bullet. Yes I'm bitter.

What I liked about yesterday was with 15 or so to go we made an attacking sub and chased the game. Normally we'd just park the bus and hope we'd hold on for a point. We went for it and just the 3 points because of it. Nice change in the mindset for once. We've got Brisbane (H) and Adelaide (A) now so we'll know a lot more about this squad and Lowe after those games perhaps.

Great start to the campaign. Nicholls was incredible and hats of to Nebo. Best game ive seen him play. Much more workload and some good defensive work. Rostyn was very average and i thought at times could of jockeyed but instead tried for the ball win and Burns , MGlinchey and the dutch guy just strolled around him. Jamo was my best player and McLarens finish was impressive.
Like Mr Bojangles said...very impressed that Lowe went for the win. He could of easily bought on Ferrera but went on the attack.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Glory were offering Ruka a position as a marquee then there's no way WSW's offer to him under the cap would be more than Glory's offer. Just like there's no way ACL prize-money can suddenly be added to cap space.

It's only a one year contract, he can come to Perth once it's finished. :thumbsu:
He's Richard Garcia?

I'm new to this thread. What a great win by the Glory to come back twice and clinch it with a winner in the dying minutes. Great stuff. Andy Keogh the new hero at Perth Glory. Only thing missing was a big crowd but obviously the weather scared many off. Great start to the A League season.

We've got a striker, we've got a striker. Woo Hoo!!
Fantastic game from the lads in the regards of being able to fight back. Average 1st half. Great game from Ris and a better performance from Rostyn. McLaren made a huge difference in the 2nd half and KEOGH was ... see ya Smeltz

was pretty confident drawing you lot in the FFA cup but now am a bit worried. Keogh seems like a top buy so far and so glad i got him today anytime @ 3.50 (Y) will surely drop a lot for next

******* wrapped! I wish was I wasn't so hungover today that I didn't really appreciate it more. Risdon had his best game since 2012/13, Griffiths was much better than last week and Keogh has done more in 2 games than Smeltz did in the last 2 years of his 3 years at the club. First half apart frmo the first 10 or so we were turgid. Every one of Garcia's passes had too much on it, we were second guessing rather than passing quickly and generally the same old thing. Credit to Lowe he made changes at half time and we were much better. Maclaren is being used really well and obviously now has some confidence. It was just that missed free header that was a bad thing about his role today. Both goals were weak as piss. Dino shouldnt have been caught out like that. What was Jamo doing standing off Henrique.

The club also needs to sort out the ticketing. That was a disgrace today. A mate didn't get in until 35 minutes or so in to the match.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

F****** top of the league mofos. I loved everything about that except Mitch Nichols. He was either lazy or disinterested but he was shocking today. Keogh is a frickin gun.

The only downside is I am now on crutches after a drunken incident at the train station tonight.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

F****** top of the league mofos. I loved everything about that except Mitch Nichols. He was either lazy or disinterested but he was shocking today. Keogh is a frickin gun.

The only downside is I am now on crutches after a drunken incident at the train station tonight.
That's pretty s**t, what'd you do?

Bet you Ruka wish he chose Perth now :p

Not really, still 25 games to go

That's pretty s**t, what'd you do?

Bet you Ruka wish he chose Perth now :p

Not really, still 25 games to go

I most likely have a really bad ankle sprain according to the doctor. It frickin kills to walk on at the moment and I done the same sort of thing to my other ankle earlier in the year and it was stuffed for months so I'm hoping this isn't as bad. To be honest I'm actually surprised it's not broken.

I most likely have a really bad ankle sprain according to the doctor. It frickin kills to walk on at the moment and I done the same sort of thing to my other ankle earlier in the year and it was stuffed for months so I'm hoping this isn't as bad. To be honest I'm actually surprised it's not broken.
Good luck man, hope it gets better. I've had more than my fair share of injuries in the past few years, which I seem to have passed on to my brother this week. Anyway, good luck and hope it heals! :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back