2016/17 Perth Glory Thread-20 Years of Glory..Castro for Premier!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

While it's going to help us to see you out, the league really can't afford this sort of stuff.

Clive Palmer, Frank Lowy's conflict at Sydney in the early days, Nathan Tinkler, the NQF debacle, the current state of CCM, Melbourne Heart pre-CFG, and there's probably more I'm forgetting.

And now this.

Got this email from the club last night:

Perth Glory would like to clarify a number of matters following the publication of recent erroneous and damaging media reports in relation to the club’s salary cap.

The club can confirm, it has not made any payments to a player through a third party for all or part of this current Hyundai A-League season.

The club can also confirm, all payments to its players, coaches and administration staff are made directly by the club’s finance department, and recorded in its accounts which are independently audited and submitted to the FFA annually.

All involved with Perth Glory FC, its members, sponsors, supporters and fans can be assured the club’s response to Football Federation of Australia’s second “Show Cause” notice will look to clarify its disclosure of all its payments to players.

The club will continue to work with the FFA in an open and transparent manner.

The club is confident it will address all the allegations raised by the FFA by the close of business Wednesday April 8, 2015.

Perth Glory FC remains firmly focussed on its next match against the Newcastle Jets on Easter Monday, and would also like to take this opportunity to wish our members a very happy Easter

Good stuff. Is it wrong for me to think that a bigger market club and one sponsored by foxtel would not be put through this? Or should I just remove the chip from my shoulder?

Newcastle remain our whipping boys. Good to see Keogh finally get on the score sheet and Nebo does what Nebo does best.

I lol'd at the fan poll "who is the better prospect" and 80% said Hoole while 20% said J Mac.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck to him. I don't think he is good enough at this stage so I'm not surprised he is gone.

You're the only other one Ive seen say that apart from myself. There's been more vitriol on social media about a youngster leaving. While having a sook does anyone think about if the youngster was good enough?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back