2016/17 Perth Glory Thread-20 Years of Glory..Castro for Premier!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's the gy from Zwolle then we may have a decent player on ori hands. They've made a decent run of it in the eredivisie over the past few years.

Also, just started watching the game on the fox sports website, Warren set to be a starter this season???!!!

Ruka most definitely doesn't want to come back. He thinks he's still worthy of somewhere nice in Europe. Seeing as his Socceroos career is looking dead too he's seeing himself more European than Australian anyway.

Keen for the new season!

What's everyone's guesses as to where we are going to end up this season? Going by our FFA Cup form, I'm tempted to say we can make the finals at least.

Lol.

Unlucky not to get something at the end with those saves from Reddy. Lucky to be that close. Those pens are 2 of the worst, most blatant we will see all season. Defence is usually pretty solid but they need some serious sorting out in the coming weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

s**t start to the season. That goal wasn't offside either so we should've been 3-3.

Still glimpses of some good stuff. We're not overly blessed with blistering speed.

What the * was with Ned Zelic in commentary? Was he coming down or something?

Hopefully we can open up the season proper next week and get the three points against the nix at home.

Finally got around to watching the game because I've had a day off today... who the frak is Guyon Fernandes and in what fraking world did he think a challenge like that would be appropriate in the penalty area?!

I still have high hopes though, Diego Castro showed promise and if the news about Keogh is true, that would be wonderful (hopefully he cuts off that pissweak topknot he's brandishing these days though). The team is still getting used to each other given the massive overhaul in the off-season, so hopefully guys like Risdon, Garcia and Nebo can lift and we can move on from this- we just need to stop inviting pressure like we did in that game. Central Coast found it too easy to constantly make attacks and our counter attacks were lacking. That junk-time goal was BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back