2014-15 Premier League fixture.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmm, not in England for matchday 37 like I thought.
Looks like it's 35, MAYBE 36.

Might have to become a Chelsea member. Get tickets and support Leicester (2), Crystal Palace (35) and Liverpool (36)

I might be wrong here, but it looks like all games are at 3pm until December. Can you please confirm this for me?

Standard practice before the TV mobs pick their games, then dates & KO times are moved

Happy with our fixture besides the first couple of games. We should be making top 4 again with that draw, no real nightmarish runs but that could change once Sky and BT Sports get their hands on the fixtures and change it around and games are moved for CL.

United get a quality start but look at their fixture in March and April.

March
4 Newcastle A
14 Tottenham Hotspur H
21 Liverpool A

April
4 Aston Villa H
11 Manchester City H
18 Chelsea A
25 Everton A

That's a right nightmare run-in if they're going for top 4.

True. 3 in the PL alone right?

Will take Everton at home to start. Will have to go through the rest of our draw later.

Makes the pre-season friendly even more pointless lol

Happy with our fixture besides the first couple of games. We should be making top 4 again with that draw, no real nightmarish runs but that could change once Sky and BT Sports get their hands on the fixtures and change it around and games are moved for CL.

United get a quality start but look at their fixture in March and April.

March
4 Newcastle A
14 Tottenham Hotspur H
21 Liverpool A

April
4 Aston Villa H
11 Manchester City H
18 Chelsea A
25 Everton A

That's a right nightmare run-in if they're going for top 4.

163.gif

Don't think ill do EPL this year.
Day trip to FCUM on Aug 23 looks in order.
And the end of season trip, I can go anywhere in Europe basically and pick the best game to watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So incredibly pointless! haha.

Wonder how strong a team we will take over.

Probably a fair bit stronger than ours, not many of our WC players will go I'd imagine. At least those that make it past the group stage anyway

Don't think ill do EPL this year.
Day trip to FCUM on Aug 23 looks in order.
And the end of season trip, I can go anywhere in Europe basically and pick the best game to watch.

Ok cya.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back