2014/15 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Liverpool fans, how do you guys think you'll go as the hunted next season?
No idea, we have to win the league first to become the hunted so I guess we cross that bridge as it comes. Rodgers though seems to get the players up for every match, his mentality is excellent so my first thought is that we will handle it alright. First and foremost though, I want to become the hunted which means winning 3 more games.

No idea, we have to win the league first to become the hunted so I guess we cross that bridge as it comes. Rodgers though seems to get the players up for every match, his mentality is excellent so my first thought is that we will handle it alright. First and foremost though, I want to become the hunted which means winning 3 more games.

There's very few certainties in football, but Liverpool winning the league this year is one of them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stop trying to jinx us. Nothing is won yet.

If I had the power to effect the title do you think I'd do that? :p

Whilst it isn't a certainty it's probably a 95% chance at this stage, you aren't just on top of the table you're the hottest team in the league right now, City and Chelsea are both stuttering home.

If I had the power to effect the title do you think I'd do that? :p

Whilst it isn't a certainty it's probably a 95% chance at this stage, you aren't just on top of the table you're the hottest team in the league right now, City and Chelsea are both stuttering home.
But all it takes is one loss and for City to win their final 4 games and the dream is over. Nothing is won yet.

I think a top three finish and a good CL performance (round of 16/CL) would be an acceptable season next year for Liverpool.
What are you? An Arsenal fan? Set loftier goals!

If we make it to the knockout stages next season I'd be over the moon

Wouldn't be surprised if we have a nightmare group since our coefficient's now putrid

But CL football is the minimal acceptable target for the club, title challenge's a bonus

Welcome to Arsenal 2006 - present

I think Arsenal will have a cracking next season providing they buy a better striker and Ramsey stays fit.
Still quite a few questions marks about them namely at full back with Sagna probably on his way out and Gibbs & Monreal not champions standard. In midfield Ramsey and Wilshere never seem to get more than 25 games a season each, Ozil has never been that consistent and Arteta's best behind him. Out wide the talent is fantastic with Walcott, Ox, Cazorla & Podolski wouldn't expect any changes there. Up front will be interesting. Do they get in a guy that bumps Giroud from the #1 striker at the club or provide him with backup who is ready to play now and not one for the future like Sanogo?

Another 4th for Arsenal where we concoct a way to stuff it up at some point between March and April regardless of who takes over as boss!

Still quite a few questions marks about them namely at full back with Sagna probably on his way out and Gibbs & Monreal not champions standard. In midfield Ramsey and Wilshere never seem to get more than 25 games a season each, Ozil has never been that consistent and Arteta's best behind him. Out wide the talent is fantastic with Walcott, Ox, Cazorla & Podolski wouldn't expect any changes there. Up front will be interesting. Do they get in a guy that bumps Giroud from the #1 striker at the club or provide him with backup who is ready to play now and not one for the future like Sanogo?

Another 4th for Arsenal where we concoct a way to stuff it up at some point between March and April regardless of who takes over as boss!
They have holes in their squad just like everyone else, but if Wilshere, Ramsey and Ozil stay fit for most of the season you can see them being really dangerous. If Sagna leaves they will need full backs at both RB and LB as Monreal is rubbish.

Definitely need a striker to replace Giroud more than compete with him. You've seen in years gone by, every title winner has had a prolific forward or too. All the United teams have had great strikers, Chelsea had Drogba, City had Aguero/Dzeko etc and even as far back as Arsenal with Henry.

Giroud is not that man. They need a top line striker.

Really don't think Luis is going anywhere, obviously don't know of course, but he really seems to be loving life at Liverpool & his family, by all accounts, is happy there. Plus, he'll definately want to experience some of those legendary European CL nights at Anfield:)

Really don't think Luis is going anywhere, obviously don't know of course, but he really seems to be loving life at Liverpool & his family, by all accounts, is happy there. Plus, he'll definately want to experience some of those legendary European CL nights at Anfield:)
Im not worried at all. He will be wearing a Liverpool shirt next season.

Still quite a few questions marks about them namely at full back with Sagna probably on his way out and Gibbs & Monreal not champions standard.
Latest chat is that Sagna is discussing a new contract and is more like 50-50 to stay or go, may depend on the FA cup and Wenger. Gibbs is still 24 plenty of time for him to improve, and if City can win the title with Clichy/Kolarov at LB and Liverpool with Flanagan then maybe having a "champions standard" LB isn't that important. Gibbs and Monreal are both solid if not outstanding fullbacks, highly doubt we will be strengthening in those areas with DM and striker the obvious weak areas.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back