2014/15 Sky Bet Championship

Remove this Banner Ad

Kreuuuzeurns with the rumours of Tan buying Chivas in the US do you think he would lose interest in Cardiff?

Tan has already started losing interest (and rightly so, s**t football), doesn't go to games anymore and is looking at plenty more clubs.

I suspect we'll be sold by the end of the season. If we are promoted (which is extremely unlikely) he'll break even and probably profit. If we aren't he'll cut his loses and focus on Chivas and his Bosnian side FL Sarajevo. Just gotta hope he doesn't asset strip.

Happy with a point at Pride Park. Still not happy that we don't look like scoring.

Ranegie is tripe. Fuller tries hard but can't find the net. Gregory can score but needs to settle.

I heard a rumour that Olly was talking to Heskey. Surely he's taking the piss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Pieman
Do you reckon we can set the record for the most managers in a season.
This is getting ridiculous.
Players must be laughing at the stability.
New manager has a lot to prove!

We're averaging a new manager every 3 games so at this rate we should have about 15 by the end of the season haha.
It's becoming a joke now but it might be a bit of karma; the rumours about the players not liking sanninos methods when we were getting results leading to his resignation. Now we're onto manager number 4 yet somehow we're joint top with all this off-field instability going on.
Jokanovic does have to prove himself but hopefully he gets more time than the others. Reading up on him he has had a bit of success as a manager, he won the league and cup back to back with Partizan in 2008 and 2009, Thai Premier league title with Muangthong United in 2012 and before leaving for Watford he had Hercules at the top of the table. His only unsuccessful stint has been at Levski Sofia. However the Championship is probably a step up on all these leagues (not sure how the serbian league compares) so we'll see how he goes.

We're averaging a new manager every 3 games so at this rate we should have about 15 by the end of the season haha.
It's becoming a joke now but it might be a bit of karma; the rumours about the players not liking sanninos methods when we were getting results leading to his resignation. Now we're onto manager number 4 yet somehow we're joint top with all this off-field instability going on.
Jokanovic does have to prove himself but hopefully he gets more time than the others. Reading up on him he has had a bit of success as a manager, he won the league and cup back to back with Partizan in 2008 and 2009, Thai Premier league title with Muangthong United in 2012 and before leaving for Watford he had Hercules at the top of the table. His only unsuccessful stint has been at Levski Sofia. However the Championship is probably a step up on all these leagues (not sure how the serbian league compares) so we'll see how he goes.

Yes 15 sounds about right!
The players revolt that seems to have gotten rid of Sannino, may just come back to bite them. Garcia's on-going health was obviously a lot worse than was being made of in the press. Thought it was strange that they just didnt bring in McKinley as a temporary or interim manager, but made him manager straight away. Unsure why he was only given two games before being given the boot, I mean he didn't stuff things up in those two games. As for the new guy well, where the hell did they drag him from, I mean he has won stuff with other clubs, but I don't believe that they are at the level of the Championship.
Beginning to wonder how well the Pozzo's have got a grip on our Club right now!

Lee Clark dismissed from Brum I think I read? Is that a surprise? Thought he did really well last season to keep them up on a shoestring budget and apparently a very unstable environment with the owners/administration of the club.

Wouldn't mind Clark replacing Pardew :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back