2014/15 Sky Bet Championship

Remove this Banner Ad

That was a really brutal performance leading into the International break.
Some credit to Wolves who came to play us rather than nick the points in ordinary conditions.
But to score 5 without Martin on the scoresheet is heartening.

seth

Went to bed a happy man at half time with the Canaries leading 1-0 over Forrest. Woke up to a 2-1 defeat after conceding 2 goals in the last 7 minutes. Worst feeling. Top of the league a few weeks ago, now in 10th.

Went to bed a happy man at half time with the Canaries leading 1-0 over Forrest. Woke up to a 2-1 defeat after conceding 2 goals in the last 7 minutes. Worst feeling. Top of the league a few weeks ago, now in 10th.

Not to mention the Manager getting sacked!
I wonder if Managers even bother moving to the city where they are working these days?

Not to mention the Manager getting sacked!
I wonder if Managers even bother moving to the city where they are working these days?

They probably buy a house in each City/Town with all the money they get from their payouts…I remember Clough saying his sacking at Leeds set him up financially…good work if you can get it...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is he still going to be at the club after January? Surely one of the big clubs will come in for him soon.

He won't leave this year (You can put your bottom dollar on that), but it all depends on whether we get promoted this year. Can see him leaving in January next year (if we are still in the championship) if it looks like we still won't get promoted. Once we get to the PL (and hopefully stay there) I doubt he'd leave. Also helps us that he's on a 5 year contract lol.

Can Clattenburg get dropped from the championship too?

A bugger when you don't get what you deserve but thats football I guess :( ...frustrating for Boro atm because we just haven't been able to get ourselves into that top two despite playing well. Xmas coming up, so a few sides might get found out and give us a clearer picture…as always it's a tough league and anyones to win atm.

A bugger when you don't get what you deserve but thats football I guess :( ...frustrating for Boro atm because we just haven't been able to get ourselves into that top two despite playing well. Xmas coming up, so a few sides might get found out and give us a clearer picture…as always it's a tough league and anyones to win atm.

If we can avoid our usual Christmas catastrophies we should be in a good position to push on in the new year. Definitely the deepest squad we have had in recent years and hopefully (and seemingly) not as mentally fragile. Extending Bamfords loan beyond the 1st of January sounds likely, which would be great :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back