Club Mgmt. 2017 ISC gear available now

Remove this Banner Ad

Just had a perve on the website, and the new 2014 stuff is out. Minimal changes to the guernsey, with just the True Value Solar and KIA logos being swapped.

Dyson_Home_Guernsey.png

PRICE: $119.95

----

The training range is a bit different for 2014 too. Whereas this year was bright green, the training tops for next year are a powder blue colour. A bit odd for a team whose colours are red and black, but oh well. Also available are the vivid orange pre-season tops, and training tees which also utilize the powder blue colour.

adidas_Training_Singlet.png

PRICE: $74.95
---

website_singlet.png

PRICE: $74.95
---

EFC2014Merch_Adidas_Training_Tee_IMG_9246.png

PRICE: $79.95

Pretty decent stuff, though the blue is a strange choice.

Anyone looking at getting a new jumper this year? Going to grab mine next week and chuck #21 on it.

seriously recommend the singlets for any kind of physical activity or just slothing around.

I've got one from this year (like exactly the same as the blue, but it's metallic grey) and it's legitimately the most comfortable thing i've ever worn, the back is all mesh so it breathes super well.

Blue is interesting, although adidas do have an interesting habit of changing up colour schemes (see real madrid wearing dark green, purple, orange, etc.)

seriously recommend the singlets for any kind of physical activity or just slothing around.

I've got one from this year (like exactly the same as the blue, but it's metallic grey) and it's legitimately the most comfortable thing i've ever worn, the back is all mesh so it breathes super well.

Blue is interesting, although adidas do have an interesting habit of changing up colour schemes (see real madrid wearing dark green, purple, orange, etc.)

Get stuffed mate, your glowing review just made me spend $65 on the 2013 singlet that I had no intention of getting until now. :oops:

When I went to Essendon HPC 2 Fridays ago, pretty sure the 2014 jersey was $110 for members. If you want a number on it it is either an extra $10 or $15. Can't fully remember. I'm going there tomorrow to order 1 with #3 on the back.

Most likely the new new jerseys with the new co-sponsor on the front aswell, will get released for fans end of November.

I wouldn't be caught dead in it. What were they thinking?

I've never been more disappointed with the club.
The thing that ticks me off about it is on that black top, the adidas lines are blue instead of red. WTF?

I might email EFClistens about it actually. I'll get back to you all.

It would be nice if the Bomber shop could actually send out items within a decent time frame.

As mentioned above, I ordered last years training singlet last Monday (it was in stock), payment was cleared immediately, yet it still hasn't been dispatched, despite paying $15 for express delivery.

It's always been this way when I've ordered from the online shop too. It's a joke and really needs to addressed.

I'm most disappointed that they haven't fixed that god-awful sash - yes the previous version was too droopy but this over-correction is worse. The sash had NEVER been dead straight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It would be nice if the Bomber shop could actually send out items within a decent time frame.

As mentioned above, I ordered last years training singlet last Monday (it was in stock), payment was cleared immediately, yet it still hasn't been dispatched, despite paying $15 for express delivery.

It's always been this way when I've ordered from the online shop too. It's a joke and really needs to addressed.

I've had the same problems before. I'd say that EFC contracts out all the logistics side of things so they need to get onto who they contract out to and sort it out.

I'm most disappointed that they haven't fixed that god-awful sash - yes the previous version was too droopy but this over-correction is worse. The sash had NEVER been dead straight.
The dead straight sash is great. It they ever change it back I'll be spewing.

It gives me more of the feeling we are one powerful club. It's a bold kit I reckon.

The dead straight sash is great. It they ever change it back I'll be spewing.

It gives me more of the feeling we are one powerful club. It's a bold kit I reckon.

I don't mind our sash being straight but I hate that the sash gets cut off at the bottom before it even meets on most of the jumpers.

The 2014 Adidas off-field gear is on sale now also (not sure how long it has been), and for everyone's information I can provide the following:

1. Scott Perry@scezza
    5h
    Hi @EFC_BomberShop , will the 2014 Adidas off field gear come with Fujitsu on it at some point or just Kia and True Value all year?
    Expand
  2. Bomber Shop@EFC_BomberShop
    2h
    @scezza Hi Scott. We are still going through the final specifics for this. We hope to have an answer very shortly. #godons

Hide conversation

2:10 PM - 6 Jan 14 · Details

Just an FYI, there's a special on the 2014 members polo for the next 24 (more like 13 now) hours.

http://www.bombershop.com.au/

Doesn't have the corporate branding, but $15 bucks is pretty good imo.

In other news, my new essendon cap came today, it's awesome and i love it.

50af6147547c9_P1160311.jpg

and yes, i have taken the sticker off

Assuming there will be no gear this year with the Fujitsu logo?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back