Competitions 2014 AFC Draft Game Discussion Thread - Division 2 "Newcomers"

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey, what's the weighting for a players efficiency dividend, I'm assuming that the non-playing time coefficient has a trailing negative impact as opposed up front de scaling.
gyroscope_physics_50.png

I'm going to make a suggestion here, and on the Veterans.

If you have to send a PM with your selections, have a buddy in the other division. That way, your draft is less compromised by ppl in your group seeing your order.

I'm happy to be there for anyone.

If you have to send a PM with your selections, have a buddy in the other division. That way, your draft is less compromised by ppl in your group seeing your order.

Also happy to be a buddy. I'm around most of the time except weekends where participation is sporadic. Always have tapa on though so notifications still get through.

Agree with this idea i'm happy to be a buddy for anyone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi folks - I've created this discussion thread and locked the 'draft thread'

It's good to keep the draft thread started with the draft posts (already there - thanks dan) and then the team posts.

Keep the discusison here and I'll re-open the other thread later in the week for everyone to put their 'team posts' up and then we can keep it solely for the draft.

once the draft starts - feel free to put discussion in. It's just pages of discussion at the start makes it hard to go back and find who has been drafted and how people's teams look.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back