List Mgmt. 2014 AFL Draft Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twinkletoes noticed Petracca is yet another #1 pick to come through a certain school in the eastern green wedge.

When are your mob going to break their #1 pick cherry?

We keep getting close but there seems to always be one or two prospects with that little bit more hype by draft time. Bontempelli was the last chance.

We keep getting close but there seems to always be one or two prospects with that little bit more hype by draft time. Bontempelli was the last chance.

Sorry I forgot about Bontempelli. He's possibly the best prospect to come through the draft pathway IN ANY SPORT ever. Was 3d in most arbitrary stats amongst the rising start candidates.

Source: Herald Sun Twitter

I just hope we pick up Clinton Jones just to cover Greenwoods tagging role.

Playing Style:

Duggan... Peter Bell or Dylan Smith (for his sake, I hope it's Bell).
Menadue... a white Stephen Hill, who people recall was skinny as when recruited.
McKenzie... Gary Sidebottom. Could be blonde curls, the shorts, or the athleticism?!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Junior footy watchers, who out of Cockatoo, Langford and Menadue will be more likely to develop into a rounded midfielder, but with the ability to hurt on the outside?

Edit: In before TPA says Weller.

Junior footy watchers, who out of Cockatoo, Langford and Menadue will be more likely to develop into a rounded midfielder, but with the ability to hurt on the outside?

Edit: In before TPA says Weller.

Weller.

I'm on the Cocky bandwagon! If we get him with pick 25, I will walk into my local police station and report a robbery :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back