Leagues 2014 AFL Fantasy Division 12

Remove this Banner Ad

The league has been created and those who have supplied their team name have been messaged with the code.

charlie_liv and TheFreshBanana , can you confirm your team names please? I will then send the code out to you guys.

That leaves CrashComic ,Danz4 ,JamieLoyer and Hap Hapablap to confirm their entries. Could you confirm your entries and team names ASAP please.

How is the league going? Can you please give me an update on how many you need to fill the league?

How is the league going? Can you please give me an update on how many you need to fill the league?

We have 14 in the league so far but only 9 have identified their BF username in the coaches box.

The following have not responded to their invite in this thread:

Danz4
JamieLoyer
Hap Hapablap

The following teams haven't identified their BF username in the coaches box. For the purposes of fulfilling the instructions in the OP, could the following identify their BF username in the coaches box please:

Ablett Einstein - TheFreshBanana
Pure Passion - Jonts
Swanburger - stimpy870
Gottahaveballs - RobGal
Dusty Stiff Arms - MadTigerFan

Also, we are awaiting WynyardCat to sign up to the league. Could you do this via the instructions in the conversation as soon as possible please.

Thanks

We're now 15 teams strong, thanks to WynyardCat for signing up today. Also, thanks to Jonts and TheFreshBanana for identifying yourselves in the Coaches Box.

I've sent a PM to Hap Hapablap with the league details. Hap Hapablap, could you join the league when you have a chance. which leaves Danz4 & the missing JamieLoyer to confirm their places.

We're now 15 teams strong, thanks to WynyardCat for signing up today. Also, thanks to Jonts and TheFreshBanana for identifying yourselves in the Coaches Box.

I've sent a PM to Hap Hapablap with the league details. Hap Hapablap, could you join the league when you have a chance. which leaves Danz4 & the missing JamieLoyer to confirm their places.
Will do mate thanks again

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmm I thought Danz was your 17th to join? Or has he not signed up?

I might just have to get a couple from div 13 to play in both leagues as no one else is showing up.

I've just sent a PM to Danz4 with the invite code - apologies for the delay Danz.

Would it be easier to add Troll Wrestler in as the 18th team, rather than have a Div 13er in two leagues?

I've just sent a PM to Danz4 with the invite code - apologies for the delay Danz.

Would it be easier to add Troll Wrestler in as the 18th team, rather than have a Div 13er in two leagues?

Sorry, I should have clarified. Troll Wrestler posted in the sign up thread really late so I told him to post in here so Yeh, get him in ASAP.

Let me know tomorrow night if you still aren't full.

Sorry, I should have clarified. Troll Wrestler posted in the sign up thread really late so I told him to post in here so Yeh, get him in ASAP.

Let me know tomorrow night if you still aren't full.

Done

Troll Wrestler and Danz4 , could you sign up for the comp following the instructions in my PM ASAP please :)

We still have two spots spare - Troll Wrestler and Danz4 are still to sign up.

Not much else I can do but open leagues 12 and 13 up and have a few play in both leagues.

If anyone in here is interested in also playing in div 13 please post in the Division 13 thread. I believe they need another 5 people. If you are interested please make sure to join up ASAP.

I will post in the Division 13 league now to try get another 2 in here.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back