Autopsy 2014 AFL Grand Final - Sydney v Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

LeightonB: "Time for some superliminal advertising!"
Bqg__riIUAAX6E3.jpg

"Hey, you! Join the navy Read my blog!!"

Haha, well I've got to send my time doing something - as an Adelaide supporter it was a quiet September this year.

Sounds like you were disappointed Sydney lost and why the hell would hannebury of got a free kick

Not saying he should have received a free kick, more making the point that Hawthorn pushed the boundaries with their physicality and the game was over before Sydney could react.

Not saying he should have received a free kick, more making the point that Hawthorn pushed the boundaries with their physicality and the game was over before Sydney could react.
Oh dear...
Lord forbid if a player was to get tackled!
Won't somebody think of the children!

Listen pal, you'd be best placed to keep a low profile.

The way you carried on pre-game was nothing short of disgraceful. You were happy to dish up your own particular brand of bullshit but it seems that you can't cop it now that you have been embarrassed.

You are nothing more than a hypocrite.

But Sydney will win the Grand Final. I have foreseen it.

giggle.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most devastating GF performance I can remember, when was the last time an underdog won by more than 10 goals in a GF?

To be fair, we were only classed as underdogs because the media have no clue. Under-rating the Hawks is something they are good at ..... isn't that right Gerard Healy?

Yeah I know, I honestly thought it was a 50-50 game... the $2.50 on offer 10 am GF morning was a joke.

There is no way known Sydney were a better team than us, and thankfully we went out and proved it. It just confirms in my mind that most people are unable to work things out for themselves and need the media to tell them what to think.

Well I had respect for the pundits who said sydney by up to ten goals. I was jack of the fence sitters whosaid close game, but definitely sydney by one or two goals.

A close game can easily go either way muppets !!

David King should really not have a job in the media after his prediction, how can you pick us to lose by 10 goals? We have lost 1 of our last 50dd games by over 20 points. Its like predicting a boxer than has lost by KO once in 55 fights to be KOd in Round 2

Oh wait this is on the main board ? I thought this was the Hawthorn board version of the autopsy thread :p:oops:

Sidenote: I have more than a few copies of the game on dvd -the single disc release, the back to back 13/14 2 disc set, the copy that came in the 25 years of afl grand finals box set, the copy that came with the Victory pack (QF/PF/GF/Season Highlights), the copy that came with the alternate victory pack (packaged with the match vs Essendon and the saturday night mcg match against Sydney).

I'll be buying the next Hawthorn Grand Finals box set (I purchased last year's that included the 2013 with no hesitation) that includes the 2014 grand final.

However I watch the version I recorded on my PVR the most out of any other format. It's brilliant :D.
I have also converted the dvd version to a portable video playing format (makes traveling on public transport less boring!).

#obsessed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back