Portfolio 2014 AFL Jumper Ideas

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a cool place to put the cat, very clever. :)

It's in the same spot as the new clash jumper

Yes lmach beat me to it. I made the jumper above make the bottom hoop and the 2 smaller hoops coming off the cats head connect instead of the released one. It looks like a rejected back design of the previous clash jumper.
IMG_0280.jpg

IMG_0279.jpg

IMG_0282.jpg

could you try the Giants one with Black instead of the sky blue?
Looks very good as is but I reckon black would work well.

KD3xI7y.png

Yes lmach beat me to it. I made the jumper above make the bottom hoop and the 2 smaller hoops coming off the cats head connect instead of the released one. It looks like a rejected back design of the previous clash jumper.
IMG_0280.jpg

IMG_0279.jpg

IMG_0282.jpg
Reminds me of the 'mongrel' rugby jumpers Canterbury used to make from offcuts of old material. Doesn't remind me of a footy jumper though. Just a mongrel.

Heritage Jumper Ideas
Port Adelaide v Brisbane 2004 GF 10 Year Anniversary
Port:
168zzsw.png

Brisbane:
2ekhlbl.png

Fremantle vs Richmond 1995 1st Game for Fremantle
Fremantle:
6u10.png

Fremantle vs Essendon 1995 1st Home Game for Fremantle
Fremantle:
qz22cm.png

Last edited:
Heritage Jumper Ideas
Port:
168zzsw.png

Brisbane:
2ekhlbl.png

Fremantle vs Richmond 1995 1st Game for Fremantle
Fremantle:
qz22cm.png

I hope Freo wear their original away jumper for the game at the G against Richmond

91075461.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heritage Jumper Ideas
Port:
168zzsw.png
The longer we use the 'Back in Black' guernsey, the more I love the look of this.

I don't know how to do the templates. But I think melbourne should just have a blue top with their logo in red in the middle. Clash would just be reversed. Also for heritage rounds the crows should pay a sanfl team to use there top. Could be a different team each year. Since it was the teams that came together to create the crows.

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk

I don't know how to do the templates. But I think melbourne should just have a blue top with their logo in red in the middle. Clash would just be reversed.
Although I see your point, I don't think Melbourne fans would like that very much. They have, for the majority of their existence, worn a blue jumper with a red V. Few people would want to see a deviation away from that image.

Also for heritage rounds the crows should pay a sanfl team to use there top. Could be a different team each year. Since it was the teams that came together to create the crows.
I wasn't aware that the other clubs were creating the new SANFL side. It's theAdelaide Crows creating the new team and the existing teams are simply allowing them into the competition.

Although I see your point, I don't think Melbourne fans would like that very much. They have, for the majority of their existence, worn a blue jumper with a red V. Few people would want to see a deviation away from that image.

I wasn't aware that the other clubs were creating the new SANFL side. It's theAdelaide Crows creating the new team and the existing teams are simply allowing them into the competition.
Wouldnt it be good to change melbournes image. And the sanfl clubs wanted a team so the magpies wouldn't go into the afl.

Wouldnt it be good to change melbournes image. And the sanfl clubs wanted a team so the magpies wouldn't go into the afl.

It might be good to change the image, but fans would never allow it, it's too much a part of their history.

Also for heritage rounds the crows should pay a sanfl team to use there top. Could be a different team each year. Since it was the teams that came together to create the crows.
And possibly change the colours to the Crows' colours? (as much as that'd kill me to see the Sturt guernsey with a red base and yellow SFC..)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back