Portfolio 2014 AFL Jumper Ideas

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose that's true but when I went to a Williamstown Richmond game I saw heaps of people wearing the preseason jumper. I would honestly pay twice as much for a preseason/heritage jumper
You mean you'd be happy for your dad to fork out twice as much for a pre-season/heritage jumper?

You mean you'd be happy for your dad to fork out twice as much for a pre-season/heritage jumper?
When I have my birthday I don't get many presents because I never know what I want. My parents don't want to get me something I don't want. They give me money that I can buy anything with like a footy jumper

When I have my birthday I don't get many presents because I never know what I want. My parents don't want to get me something I don't want. They give me money that I can buy anything with like a footy jumper
That's spoiled.

Think anything with just plain hoops, stripes, Vs, etc.

Modern would be weird and out of the ordinary shapes and graphics (hawks clash, adelaide's clash, GWS home, etc)
Hawks clash crows clash and west coast clash were the same top at one stage just different birds. Don't know if they. Still have same ones?

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Hawks clash crows clash and west coast clash were the same top at one stage just different birds. Don't know if they. Still have same ones?

Hawks have the hawk with wings spread like a V
Crows have Murder of Crows (clown vomiting confetti)
Eagles still have theirs.

Adelaide-Clash-2014.gif
Hawthorn-White-2013.gif
West-Coast-Clash-2014.gif

Borrowed from Mero/footyjumpers.com.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My question is why the Hawks need a white guernsey.
Gold does not clash with anyone. GWS maybe, but then they have the brown one.

My question is why the Hawks need a white guernsey.
Gold does not clash with anyone. GWS maybe, but then they have the brown one.
What about West Coast? Also, when West Coast reintroduce wings jumpers next season, there is a larger amount of yellow, therefore I think it would be needed.

Hawthorn have never used white jumpers before clash jumpers, they did however have gold based jumpers with minimal brown on them.
Ok. Could of sworn I seen em in white tops early 2000's. Do remember that horrible gold top though

'Originality' results in s**t like that wave on the GC guernsey, or Port's home circa 97-2010, or Port's every single clash guernsey ever.

Gimme a traditional look every day of the week.
What about Freo's anchor or the Eagles' wings? Or St Kilda's hot cross bun? Unique thought and cool jumpers.

What about West Coast? Also, when West Coast reintroduce wings jumpers next season, there is a larger amount of yellow, therefore I think it would be needed.
I always forget the Tri-Panel!
West Coast currently have a wings guernsey. There's 2 patches of yellow on the shoulders as opposed to a whole side of the front and half-side of the back in yellow. Isn't that less yellow?
WestCoast_Home_zpsb040b32e.png
WestCoast_Away3_zpsb2819812.png

What about Freo's anchor or the Eagles' wings? Or St Kilda's hot cross bun? Unique thought and cool jumpers.
Fair play, I'm not a fan of the anchor but the other two I feel are just outliers, perhaps because they are toned down a bit and are still fairly simple. It's the ones with graphics and s**t that are mostly awful.

I always forget the Tri-Panel!
West Coast currently have a wings guernsey. There's 2 patches of yellow on the shoulders as opposed to a whole side of the front and half-side of the back in yellow. Isn't that less yellow?
WestCoast_Home_zpsb040b32e.png
WestCoast_Away3_zpsb2819812.png
It is, but it is still there, and can influence an opposition jumper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back