Not open for further replies.

DiamondGuy

Le goûter qui »BANG«
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Norwich, St Kilda
Anyone want to come up with some Lions ANZAC ideas?

IMHO Essendon and Collingwood have done it well over the years with the Anzac logo added to the traditional strip. I don't see why other clubs can not do that either.

I'm disappointed with St Kilda and Brisbane. It is no time for gimmicks.

Will also be interesting to see if North or Fremantle do anything.

I really like the navy Bulldogs' training gear:
PSRYxXg.png

And I like Melbourne's training jumper too;
vYjW7jd.png

I don't mind what St Kilda are doing with a NZ jumper. Though, I would prefer them to keep the one jumper for all NZ games.
Unfortunately that's not what the marketing industry is all about these days.

jabba5114

Premiership Player
Jan 23, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Add a red yoke to the training guernsey and vote 1 for clash top.
Massively quick mock-up:
fxs4k0.jpg
That's badass. I like the logo in middle of top. May aswell do it for all tops. Already got it just make it bolder

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

That sucks. It was good seeing the Hawks wear the same Kokoda jumper each year, until they changed their manufacturer to Adidas.
I loved that jumper.

TheHoneyBadger

"I lost my phone"
10k Posts Western Bulldogs - Cordy, Honeychurch, Prudden, Dale Player Sponsor 2015
Sep 17, 2012
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray
Adelaide idea:

2015adelaidecrowsfinal_zps063cfc44.png~original

Classy yet effective clash imo.
Looks good. I like clash jumpers that serve their intended purpose and yet still retain an element of the home jumper. Fremantle, Doggies, Port favourites of mine at the moment.

Brisbane:

2015BrisbaneLionsfinal_zpsdb9d2f92.png~original

Personally I like the maroon/navy/white colour combo more than the current home colours but I don't know Brisbane supporters thoughts on those colours. TheBrownDog ____

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

DiamondGuy

Le goûter qui »BANG«
Sep 25, 2013
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Norwich, St Kilda
Adelaide idea:

2015adelaidecrowsfinal_zps063cfc44.png~original

Classy yet effective clash imo.

"Adelaide über Alles" ?

But seriously, your away design is a smart look and an obvious improvement on the "murder of crows".

It is still problematic in my view that the proportions of colour are not the same on the front and back of the jumper.

My personal view and one principle I would like to see introduced is that you should be able to tell who is playing simply by glancing at the TV. With so many clubs playing in white, this is no longer the case. Though there are recognisable elements on the front of many of these white clash jumpers, they often have an all white back, which I see as a problem in terms of easy recognition.

The identity of the clubs with no white in the home jumper (e.g. Adelaide, Hawthorn, Melbourne, Gold Coast, Brisbane) would benefit if the AFL were to move away from the "all white" clash mentality.

Adelaide would certainly be far more recognisable as follows:

(The small kits underneath show a relationship to previous schemes that have been worn.)

ADEL.png

Last edited:
Brisbane without Victoria jumper:

2015BrisbaneLionsfinal_zps2dec89b4.png~original

Personally I like the maroon/navy/white colour combo more than the current home colours but I don't know Brisbane supporters thoughts on those colours. TheBrownDog ____
Maroon, navy and white looks good but it doesn't suit our home jumper. Our current home colours are fine.

Also technologyone are our shorts sponsors now, not Bupa

More 2015 jumper ideas but might as well dump them here (I do think names on the back will be a permanent thing next year):

2lvycqo.jpg

1zfmrsi.jpg

51o8av.jpg

And if we must have a white clash jumper (if not this could be a pre-season jumper):
wk1icw.jpg

May 3, 2005
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Scuderia Ferrari, Dallas Cowboys
Brisbane without Victoria jumper:

2015BrisbaneLionsfinal_zps2dec89b4.png~original

I love the maroon @ home and Fitzroy red @ away to be honest. As a Bears man I dig the gold strip above as a clash jumper, provided the AFL approve it against Gold Coast (who should be shamed for all time for choosing colours so similar to their local rival).

I love the maroon @ home and Fitzroy red @ away to be honest. As a Bears man I dig the gold strip above as a clash jumper, provided the AFL approve it against Gold Coast (who should be shamed for all time for choosing colours so similar to their local rival).

Updated it with the Fitzroy jumper.

Adelaide Crows
Home

Puma do a very good job at their jumpers but the designs (sidepanels) are crap. So for the home jumper I've removed all side panels and left it status quo. That's how it should be.
Adelaide Home.png

Clash
This clash is 100 times way better that the current one. It has all the colours that the current clash has and its more appealing to all ages.
Adelaide Clash.png

Third/Preseason
This one uses a V. It looks similar to the ''Proposed Jumper'' but this won't piss off the whole of South Australia.
Adelaide Third.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back