2014 ATP Masters 1000/WTA Premier: Madrid

Remove this Banner Ad

Marino any chance against Isner?
What website is ASV streaming?

I give him a bit of a chance only because this is clay but probably unlikely. Marinko is having an alright clay season though.

He's 2nd on Stadium 3 tonight, would be on tennistv.com

Wawrinka losing to Theim this morning. Who actually wants to win RG this year?

Sam won in 3 this morning. 2 wins in a row

Last edited:
Marinko loses 7-6, 6-7, 7-5. Watched the match and Isner would have to be one of the most boring players on tour. (Maybe just me)

Nadal also did it easy over Monaco 6-1, 6-0

That tiebreak in the 1st he easily could of won, had a 4-2 lead and had a set point (on Isner's serve), but that would of been a handy 45 points.

The draw is a little wacky with the late withdrawls, although by Nadal's scoreline it looks like it'll be back to business as usual for the clay.

Sam is playing Sharapova tonight, I think 3rd on the 2nd court they have there.

Nadal beats Nieminen 6-1, 6-4. Had a 3-0 lead in the second set but Nieminen got the break back, but did it in the end.

The guy that beat Hewitt also took out Tsonga and Murray... dafuq.

big surprise of the tournament is this Columbian Giraldo suited to clay?? If he beats Agut it sets up a potentially match with Nadal

Nadal v. Berdych should actually be interesting, despite their h2h. Berdych looked very good in the second and third sets against Dimitrov overnight.
Ferrer v Gulbis should be good too. I was surprised at how easily Gulbis disposed of Cilic.

The guy that beat Hewitt also took out Tsonga and Murray... dafuq.

Giraldo has been playing well, results aren't that surprising. Murray is not good on clay.

Semis are on tonight. Kvitova is playing Halep right now and Sharapova plays Radwanska in the other semi.

In the men's, Nadal plays Bautista Agut and Nishikori (9 match winning streak) plays Ferrer. Nadal has certainly looked much better this week.

Rafael Nadal wins after Kei Nishikori had to retire with a back injury.

He was looking very good until the injury was a set and a break up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back