Jordie_tackles

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 25, 2009
G-town
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
MCFC, COBC, GWFC, TFC
Ok guys, might be fun to follow the draft here and on UF, tagging people when it is there go, and also commenting on your selections ect, but maybe try not to talk about players who are not drafted yet as it will influence other selections ect.

Good luck, it is currently scheduled to begin Tuesday the 18th at 1130 eastern standard time

Welcome to the Coorong Bluedogs Jack Martin

Drafted from all the way out here

de4e9yry.jpg

I think one of 2 things need to happen.

If we stick with a 12 hour limit we need to not have the clock switch off at night. Because by the time we got to the second pick his actual limit was over 20 hours.

If we want the clock to stop at night then the limit should be 6-8 hours. This is out of control lol. I know people work, have crap to do but there still needs to be some sense of focus on a league like this. With out it a dynasty league doesnt work becaus with will fall apart and people wont get rewards for picking a jack martin. People have smart phones these days. Make your shortlist on the pc tonight and drafting on the phone while at lunch, hanging a number 2, on the train becomes easy. Lets pick up some pace lol. If you really dont care about the draft and are happy to make a pick every 2 days then a league like this is not for you.

When was druitt last online

Sent from my GT-I9300T using Tapatalk
Last I checked 2:42pm yesterday. Not very active which dosent suit these type of things

This is just getting going, after this everyone should be ready and have a list, I think 12 hours is fine as this will be the only time it goes all day, if it keeps at this pace I will cut it back to 6 hours a pick

It's not currently a 12 hour click though. It's only 12 hours for the next person if a pick is made from 9-11 am. Anything after is 12 plus whatever it is to the next 9am. Still no pick and it's past 10, surely this guy has had a spare 5 minutes today.

I'm just frustrated but to be fair I'm sure he has no idea he is holding us up and the draft is on. Having said that hurry up!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back